Chapter 7

Shiro's POV
I felt my body moving, like someone is carrying me, I feel so warm and comfortable. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Rengoku, he was so serious right now and it was so rare for me to see him like that.

" Rengoku? What are you doing here?" His golden eyes meet mine, making my heart flutter as always. His smile then appeared.

" Your crow suddenly summoned me, luckily I'm not far from the village. That Sanko girl is the one who ordered your crow." He said cheerfully, but his presence is a little bit weird, yet I ignored them.

" I see, I should have thanked them or cook them some food." I whispered closing my eyes.

" Don't worry, I already gave them some bento and they thanked you for saving them." I smiled not wanting to reply, I'm so tired. It feels like my body gave up, after using the 15th form this will be the consequences but I'm more afraid of that thing to appear. I then opened my eyes and stared at Rengoku, his smile disappeared and seriously walking. I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around his neck resting my head at the crook of his neck. He was shocked at first but then I felt him smiled. I miss his so much, that I can't stop this feelings towards him. I feel my conciousness betrayed me and I fell into a deep slumber.

Rengoku's POV
I stopped and stared at Shiro, she is now fast asleep. I smiled then placed a kiss in her forehead. She is now so weak, so fragile and so tired. If I came here knowing that Shiro will take a mission alone, maybe she is cheerfully talking to me right now. I missed her so much, I miss how she smile, how she laughs and I missed training with her. The more I miss her the more my feelings got stronger. But do I deserve this thing called love? I sighed stopping myself from thingking so much. Right now I should fucos in my work.

I arrived for an hour and still Shiro is not waking up. When I entered the butterfly state I saw a woman standing infront the entrance. Sje then turn her gaze to me then to Shiro.

" Hey young pillar, carry Shiro and follow me." The woman said, I felt bad feelings about it so I didn't followed her.

" Sorry, but Shiro needs to rest." I said cheerfully but she stopped me.

" Just trust me, Shiro needs to be save." She said, I didn't get what she said but if it's Shiro's safety, I need to trust her. I then followed her, we arrived and I was shocked to find a estate beside Uyakata-sama's mansion. " Put her to that room." She said, I hesitated at first but slowly put her down. The woman then closed the door knealing while saying something.

" Rengoku! I heard from Kocho that you didn't entered with Shiro at the butterfly state!" I heard Uzui's voice turning my gaze and I saw him with his three wives. He stopped and his eyes widened. I returne my gaze and my eyes also widened. The whole estate was put into barrier except for Uyakata-sama's mansion.

" Oi Miza! I knew Shiro is in there what the heck are you doing!" Uzui said then approached the woman named Miza.

" You still didn't change at all brat. Shut up and let me erase her." When I heard 'erase' my world stopped. What does she mean? Erase Shiro? Kill her?

" What are you talking about!? I will not let you kill her!?" Uzui said then grabbed his sword trying to break the barrier but it's too hard, I also grabbed my sword and tried using any of my attacks but it's useless.

" Miza-san, Shiro is not a demon! She's a human!" One of Uzui's wife said, I didn't know what to say. I was so worried that my mouth are sealed.

" What's happening here?" I turned my gaze and saw the other pillars dashing towards at.

" What the hell!?" That's the only words came from Shinazugawa's mouth.

" Yes Shiro is a human, but inside her a demon was placed." The estate then exploded but thanks to the barrier we are safe. We were all shocked when we saw Shiro standing holding something, it's not her sword. I was holding Shiro's sword, when it's clear for us to see, my eyes widened. Her clothes was changed into a white dress, his hair color change into gray and white like a snow, her face become pale and she was holding an ice blade.

" Humans. Should. Perish." She said then dashed towards the barrier trying to break it, It cracked a little making Miza-san grabbed her sword and entered the barrier.

" You've gotten stronger former Ice Goddess." Shiro just attacked Miza-san, both of them are fast." Young Pillars! Lend me your strength and stop her! I need to renew the seal or other wise all slayers will be killed!" She said, Shinazugaw entered attacking Shiro, same also as Himejima started dashing towards her. I clenched my sword and entered to the barrier, Shiro then dashed towards me, I blocked her blade.

" Leave Shiro's body!" I roared and fucos my sword pushing her back. I can't hurt her, even if something take over her body it's still Shiro. I heard her screamed, I saw Shinazugawa stabbed Shiro's back.

" Damn you Shinazugawa!" I heard Uzui's voice. " Are you planning on killing her!?"

" You Shut up! Don't you see? She is a demon!" I dashed towards Shinazugawa and kicked him.

" Don't dare call her a demon." I said seriously.

" This is not the time to fight! I can't put the seal!"

I turned my gaze to Shiro starting to approach her lowering my blade returning to it's sheath. I can't hurt her, I won't let them hurt her. A small of sharp ice started to sorround me and started cutting my uniform. It hurts a little but I need to approach her.

" You're just killing yourself Rengoku!" I heard that bastard spoke but I ignored him. Miza tried to stop me but I shook my head. When I'm close enough, Shiro's eyes widened.

" Shiro, let's train together." I smiled at her, tears started to fall in her eyes.

" Humans really have this strong feelings." I hugged her, minutes passed I felt her small arms wrapped around my waist.

" Sorry." That's the last word she said before fainting, luckily I was holding her. Miza-san then puts the seal making me sit down while holding Shiro. A hand tapped my shoulder and I looked at Miza-san.

" Can you let her stay in your house for a while? I'm sure she wanted your company." She said, I nod and stand up, walking towards my estate. When I arrived some of the servants greeted me, I orderes them to prepare some futon, they didn't aske anything and hurriedly prepare the futon. I gently layed her down then kiss her forehead. There will be a gatherings of pillars today including Miza-san.

******
I'm sorry if this story don't make sense, please bear with me.

Please Vote and Comment!