Chapter 6

Shiro's POV
Rengoku becomes so busy this past few days, he don't have the time to have a chat with me not even have the time to train with me. But thankfully Makio,Suma, Hinatsuri teached me something.There was a time he tried to talk with me but got stopped when his crow spoke summoning him. I sighed as I started preparing my sword, Uyakata-sama ordered me to have a mission. I then insert my sword in my waist then used my haori.

" Shiro, here don't forget this." Makio-nee said while putting an ammount of money to my hand.

" It's okay Makio-nee, I still have my own money." I said while returning it to her but she grabbed my hand and put the money back.

" Just accept Shiro. And don't forget to call back ups when you're in trouble." She said while hugging me. I hugged her back with a smile on my face. She then broke the hug and I started walking leaving the house.

" Shiro!" I stopped then turn my back, I saw Suma-nee and Hinatsuru-nee running towards me. They stopped while giving me a bento and also a kunai. I smiled at them then thanked them.

" Shiro, you should come back safetly." Hinatsuru-nee said while holding my hands. I nod, Suma just hugged me tightly not even daring to let me go.

" I promise. I will come back." I said making Suma-nee break the hug. I smiled at them. " Cook me some of your delicious foods." I said then waved my hand leaving them. After losing my own family, I was so happy that I found my own family.

Now the real point is, I'm going in a mission alone which is a little bit exciting but also it worries me. I don't know what kind of demon will I face, but knowing that I'm alone it seems like i'm going to face a morphed demon. According to my crow some villagers got missing or they will find them dead in the morning. I sighed, demons really don't know there own limit.

The village was so far, so I arrived at noon, but it's perfect to easily find a demon at this time. The village was not that rich and not that poor but it's too gloomy and sad. People in the village have gloomy faced mixed with fear, I then approached the man who is sitting while eating.

" Excuse me, Is there something wrong with these village?" I asked, his eyes widened with fear all over his face. He hurriedly stand up entering their house locking it, the villagers did the same thing. I was so confused but I need to investigate this place. I continued walking, I felt that all of them are watching me, and it's so creepy.

" Nee-chan why did you come in our village?" A girl asked, she had a short brown hair wearing a colored dress.

" Let her be Sanko! Sooner or later she will die for coming in our village! Don't get involved!" A man said not even opening his window. The girl didn't say anything yet she pulled me. I let her pulled me because I didn't felt any bad presence around her, yet it was so sad and scared. We entered a small house, I was shocked when I saw children who is sleeping and some of them are sitting while eating sweet potato.

" Sanko! I told you not to let people come here or we will get killed! If they entered our village they will just die!" A boy said while glaring at Sanko, she held my hand tightly.

" I don't want to let this happened anymore! If can't get some help all of us will die!" Sanko said with tears in her eyes.

" How many people come! Instead of helping us they just died!" He said, I approached him then kneeled reaching his height.

" What happened here exactly?" I asked, he didn't answer me yet he avoided his gaze. I sighed and tapped his shoulder. " Tell me the truth, maybe I can help."

" There's nothing we can do. Everytime we call help they just died or vanished." He answered with a glare in his eyes. I smiled and ruffles his hair.

" Maybe you heard about the demon slayers?" His eyes widened.

" I heared about then but it was just a rumors." I giggled at what he said.
" W-what are you laughing at!"

" They are not  rumors at all, they exist."

" I said it's not true! If there are! Then why didn't they come and kill that demons! Why didn't they come to protect us when our own parents got eaten without fighting!" My eyes softened, I approached him but got stopped when I heard a sudden explosion. I run towards the door opening it, my eyes widened when I saw a morphed demon with two heads.

" I smell a weird scent and I can't believe that there is a demon slayer here." The other head spoke while searching for someone.

" Nee-chan please hide." Sanko said while pulling me. I smiled and tapped her head. I then pulled my sword hitting the floor.

" Breath of Ice Fifth form: Crystal Shield." Their eyes widened when a shield was cast on them. " This will protect you. Hey brat you said that demon slayers are just rumors but let me show you right now that it exist." I smiled at them before dashing towards the demon.

" So you are the demon slayer. So weak!" They both said, I just ignored them and continued running.

" Breath of Ice First form: Snow blaze." They easily avoided it, well it was just a beginning. I jump towards them cutting their other arm, but because they are a demon they easily regenerate. I sighed knowing that this will he hard and I should fight them seriously.

" Hahahahahaha! So this is a demon slayer, you are so weak!" I still ignore them, trying to think some ways to defeat them. 

" Breath of Ice third form: Ice Glaze." My small sharp ice stabbed them making them grunt, I didn't missed the oppurtunity so I dashed through them. Using my first form forcing my blade to cut his head but it's to hard. A sudden punch went through me blocking it, so I got slammed to the wall, I cough a little blood struggeling to stand up.

"  You idiot! A punch like that can't kill her! You should used your demon art!" I stopped when I heard them bickering.

" Shut up! If I didn't do that your head must be flying right now!"

" What did you say!? If we disappoint Shinka-sama he will surely kill us!" My eyes widened,did I heard it right? Shinka? Is he still alive? I stand up and approached them making them stopped from bickering.

" You said Shinka am I right?" I asked, they just smirked.

" What about Shinka-sama?" I glared at them while pointing my blade.

" How do you know Mitzuki Shinka!" I roared, they just looked at each other.

" Shinka-sama is the upper moon five one of the higher rank and strongest demon! So now pray for your life!" They said started dashing towards me, I clenched my sword.

" Shinka is not a demon!" I dashed towards them. I'm going to use it, I know there will be some consequences but this is the only way to defeat them.

" Breath of Ice 15th form: Palace of Ice!" The demon got sorrounded by a circle of ice, then got stabbed by sharp eyes, Palace of Ice is the most strongest attack that I made, it is a short distance attack and if you got stabbed by this you can't move, it will paralize your body. I then jump towards them standing to my Ice facing them.

" Breath of Ice tenth form: Rain of Sorrow." I slowly swing my blade to them, and the sun is already rising.

" So you are Shinka-sama's twin sister. I've got a message for you. " don't find me and don't ever dare to involve yourself to me" he said." I still have many questions to ask but they disappeared. My legs weakened making me plopped down. Tears started to fall in my eyes, he is alive but he is an enemy now. Shinka.......

*****
Please vote and comment!