Chapter 16

Third Person's POV
An upper moon appeared right infront of them, he then attacked the wounded Tanjiro making Kyojuro used his Second form, slashing the demon's hands. But the demon regenerates quickly, he also felt an intense pressure and dread. The demon just licked the blood, praising Kyojuro's blade.

" He will just get in the way, between you and me." The demon said with a smilen on his face. Kyojuro just stared at him and spoke.

" It's our first time meeting, but I already hate you." Kyojuro said making the demon chuckled.

" Is that so, I hate weak human too, but looking at your strength making me so amazed. Why don't you become a demon to." That words maked Kyojuro pissed and disagreed to the demon's proposal.

" I'm Rengoku Kyojuro the flame pillar." Kyojuro said with a serious face, the demon then introduced himself also, his name was Akaza. The demon then started to explain the weakness of humans and started persuading Kyojuro to become a demon and for him to be stronger. Kyojuro didn't accepted it. The demon then dashed towards Kyojuro, he then dashed also towards the demon exchanging attacks. The fight was getting so intense, they were so fast that you can't even follow them. Tanjiro tried to move making Kyojuro stopped him and get distracted. The both attacked each other, Tanjito knew that Kyojuro was in danger so he hurriedly stabbed the ball of Ice that Shiro gave, a sudden strong wind met Tanjiro making his eyes squint. He then opened his eyes and he was shocked, Kyojuro had so much wound and his right eye was also bleeding. He was panting, Tanjiro clenched the ground praying for help to come.

" No matter how much you struggle, Humans can't beat demons." Akaza said while coldly staring at Kyojuro. But he just smiled at the demon.

" I will fulfill my duty! I won't let anybody here die!" He said and started fucosing his breath. " Full fucos Breath, Breath of fire Ninth style: Purgatory." Both of them approached each other, a sudden explossion occured and also both Tanjiro and Inosuke can't see anything. But when the smoke was gone both of them were shocked. Kyojuro got stabbed in his heart, but he swinged his sword fucosing the blade on the demon's head.

Akaza then felt something strange so he jumped back pulling his hand to Kyojuro's chest, he then attacked Kyojuro but got stopped when a barrier appeared protecting Kyojuro. Both of them were shocked, the form of the barrier was so familiar to Kyojuro. He then turned his gaze and saw Shiro who is panting not because she is tired but for using the most strongest form of her breathing. Kyojuro felt that his wounds was closing and he can't feel throbbing in his right eyes nor his body. No doubt Shiro used the healing form of the Ice breathing.

Akaza knows how dangerous Shiro was, he sense something on Shiro that make his body tremble in fear, yet he just ignored it and attacked Shiro, Kyojuro tried to run towards Shiro but stopped when she stopped Akaza's attack. A little cut appeared on Shiro's shoulder, Akaza stopped when he smelled Shiro's blood. Her blood is not a marechi, but it smells like a flower. He just ignored it again leaving all of them and started running to avoid the sun.

*( Shiro's Estate)*
Shiro can't calmed down and keep walking round and round. Akito and Hana had a mission so she was alone at the estate. She was still waiting for Tanjiro to stab the ball of Ice. Minute had passed she then felt her sword shaking, indicating that Tanjiro stabbed the Ice and Kyojuro was in danger. She then called Yuki making the Ice goddes appeared infront of me.

" Yuki, please let me teleport using your ability." Shiro begged.

" What do you think of me? Transportion?" Yuki said with annoyed voice, Shiro ignored Yuki and kneeled.

" Yuki please! Kyojuro is in danger. You can hate me after this just please let me go to where he is!" She said, Yuki just sighed.

" Fine." She grunted and held Shiro's shoulder teleporting her to the place where Kyojuro is. In a blink of an eye they arrived and saw Kyojuro got stabbed on his chest. Shiro hurriedly grabbed her sword.

" If you will use the healing form, you know there will be consequences." Yuki said then disappeared, Shiro just smiled. She already knows the consequences after using the form. She didn't hesitate and used the healing form to Kyojuro.

*****
When Akaza disappeared, Shiro sighed and stared at Kyojuro who is fully healed. The barrier then disappeared, Shiro is already in her limit. Her legs was heavy but she approached Kyojuro and hugged him tightly.

" What if I didn't arrived here in time!? You almost died! Idiot Kyojuro!" Because of worriedness Shiro didn't care about the others watching her dramas, she was really afraid that she might lose Kyojuro. Kyojuro then wrapped his arms at Shiro's waist then leaned his forehead to Shiro's.

" I'm sorry, I nearly didn't fulfill my promise to me and also I become selfish not knowing how you felt." He whispered closing his eyes, Shiro started to cry and tightened her hug.

" Don't ever dare dying on me! Or else I will hate you forever." Kyojuro just smiled and nod, his face was so near making him kissed Shiro's lips. Tanjiro's eyes widened and covered his eyes blushing really hard. Inosuke also blushed making Tanjiro stand up and covered Inosuke's eyes.

Kyojuro started to kiss Shiro deeply, he missed her damned too much, if ends up dying, maybe he will regret it. They decided to break the kiss, panting. Shiro smiled weakly until her conciousness become dark. Kyojuro was shocked trying to wake Shiro but no response. Kyojuro become worried and hugged Shiro tightly.

" Don't worry, she just passed out." A voice said making Kyojuro turn his gaze and saw a lady with long white hair like Shiro's and light blue eyes.
" I'm Yuki, and I'm sure you heard me through Miza. Shiro used the strongest technique and all of her energy was use. She didn't die, but she will regain her conciousness after two days or three days." After Yuki said that she disappeared, Kyojuro sighed and relief then stared at Shiro who is peacefully unconcious.

A members of butterfly estate appeared and started to carry Tanjiro. One of them asked Kyojuro if they will carry Shiro back to the slaying corps but Kyojuro insisted to carry her. While walkinh Kyojuro can't stop staring at Shiro's face. He really loved this girl and he can't afford leaving her side again. He then kissed Shiro's forehead then whispered.

" Thank you for protecting me Shiro. I promise I'll be the one who will protect you. I love you...."

******
Please vote and comment!