Chapter 18

Shiro's POV
Weeks had passed, Kyojuro and I started dating. Everyone knows it and they were happy, well some of them don't like the idea but Kyojuro just ignored them. I'm alone with Akito and Hana right now playing some games, Kyojuro had a mission. Uyakata-sama gave me a week to rest and recover so I just stayed at home doing nothing. Uzui also resigned because he can't use his other hand anymore. I wanted to use the healing technique but he stopped me. I was so sad at first that Uzui is not a pillar anymore but he just smiled and tapped my head.

It was already night time and I was happily talking to Hana.

" I lost again!" Akito roared while collapsing to the floor.

" Akito, you're too loud." I said, he just sighed and then apologized. It's been so long since I played with this two kids. Kyojuro also told me that both of them had a possibility to become a pillar like us. So I don't want to miss this oppurtunity to have a bonding with them.

" You always lost Akito." Hana teased making Akito glared at her. I just smiled at their behaviours.

" Geez, you two will end up marrying each others." I teased and they both glared at me.

" Not happening!" I laughed when they both shouted, I just tapped their heads and ruffles it. Akito slapped my hand gently while blushing a little.

" I hope I can marry a human too." My eyes widedn when I felt a strong and dangerous presence. I turn my gaze and saw a demon right infront of us sitting at the window. I felt Akito and Hana trembled, this demon is none other thab upper moon two. I then hurriedly grabbed where my sword is but I didn't felt anything.

" Is this yours? This sword is an ice form. I love it." He smiled widely while staring at us. When did he grabbed my sword? I didn't even felt his presence. Akito then pulled his sword shakily pointig it to the demon.

"  Akito calm down, you can't defeat him." I seriously said making him lower his sword. If I only had my sword, but he was holding it. It's easy to say that I can easily cut his head but sensing his aura, it was so strong.

" She's right." He said still smiling, he then placed his hand on his chin started to stare at me. " Well, well. Akaza said that Mitzuki Shiro is an ungly woman, but look are you! You are exetremely beautiful!" He praise while smiling widely. I just looked at him disgusted.

" What do you want?" I asked seriously.

" Well, our master needs you. So I came to get you of course." He said while approaching me. Akito and Hana then hurriedly dashed infront of me protecting me from the demon. The demon theb whistle and smiled.

" Well now that someon is protecting you, I don't need to hold back and kill this poor kids." He said, I sighed and tapped their heads, the then turn their gaze to me and I smiled and nod.

" Fine, I'll come with you, just don't hurt this two." I said, I felt Akito's hand pulled my haori making me looked at him. He was looking at me seriously making me smiled. " Don't worry, promise me protect Hana." I don't want to leave them but I don't have a choice. I know I become a coward but, the kid's safety is more important to me.

" That's right come with me." I then approached him, when I'm close enough. I smirked and kicked him making him flew outside.

"  Akito! Pull Hana and run! Call some other pillars!" I shouted and dashed towards the demon. I still didn't get my sword back so I'm empty handed.

" It was wrong for a girl to kick a gentleman man like me." He said while clutching the part where I kicked.

" Gentleman?? Don't make me laugh." I said while smiling at him, pissing him. His face then become serious.

" Now, you pissed me off." He said and started to attacked me, I was shocked when a sharp of Ice appeared below me making me jump backwards. The attacked continued receiving a minor cuts on my shoulder.

" Like Muzan-sama said, your blood smells like a flower." He said then attacked me. A sheild of ice protected me and Yuki appeared.

" This is why I hate a weakling like you." She said, I just smiled and apologized to her.

" Ohh, another beauty." The demon said still smiling. Yuki just scoffed and dashed towards the demon. I waited for a minute then dashed towards the demon grabbing my sword and attacked him. " Not bad, but too bad your got caught." My eyes widened when an Ice appeared infront of me and trapped me. I tried to break using every attacks but it was so useless. His ice was strong like mine, but it's a different level. He then dashed towards Yuki and stabbed her.

" Yuki!!" For the first time she smiled at me and then disappeared returning to Shinka's sword.

" Well, if you didn't attacked me, this shouldn't happened." He said and appeared infront of me, hitting the back of my neck making me unconcious.

*****
Third Person's POV
Akito and Hana dashed towards the Ice estate, luckily Shinazugawa is in the estate so the asked some help. When they arrived they were shocked. The ground was messy and no sign of Shiro. Akito dropped his sword starting to find the Ice Pillar. Hana was just standing frozen.

" Oi brat! Tell Rengoku about what happened. I will inform Uyakata-sama to have a meeting after this." He said and left the two kids, he just don't know how to comfort them so he left and let them be for a while.

When Shinazugawa left, Akito punched the door, thingking that he was too weak and can't even protect his master and also his big sister. He then felt a hand on his waist then saw Hana crying.

" Shiro-sama will be alright. All of us will rescue her." She said while sobbing. I smiled sadly and tapped her head.

After an hour, Kyojuro arrived, he wanted to see Shiro as soon as possible and hugged her tightly. He missed her too much. He also brought foods for Senjuro, Akito and Hana. When he arrived he entered happily, but stopped and dropped the foods dashing towards Akito and Hana who is sitting while looking down. The ground was so messy and he knows something bad happened.

" What happened here?" Kyojuro asked, they didn't relpied instead Hana hugged her while sobbing.

" W-we got attacked by the upper demon and they kidnapped Shiro-sama." Hana explained, Kyojuro widened his eyes and clenched his hands. He then broke the hug and tapped their head.

" Don't worry, I will save her." Kyojuro said, his crow then appeared unforming him to attend the pillar's meeting. He then left the two and went to Uyakata-sama's mansion.

*****
Please vote and comment!