Chapter 23

Third Person's POV
Muzan stopped when he sense something, a very strong presence, he then turned  his head  to see the broken glass and Shiro is nowhere to be found. A sudden attack went on him but he dodge it blocked the attack. When the sorrounding is clear to see Muzan recognizes Shiro, but something is odd for him. Something was using her body, a small particles was sorrounding Shiro's body forming into sharp figures. Muzan knows it was dangerous for him so he jumped back.

" So you're Muzan." A different voice spoke, Shiro was  just smiling but it was an disgusted face. " Like what they said you look like a  dead person." This words came from Yuki-onna make Muzan in range. He disliked to be called dead and pale so he dashed towards Shiro. But Kyojuro is fast enough to block Muzan.

" Don't interfere you weakling!" Muzan snarled, Kyojuro just smirked and pushed Muzan.

" I won't let you hurt Shiro, I need to defeat you and also to stop her." Kyojuro said, a shield then sorrounded him, he was  tense at first but then he recognize Shiro's eleventh form making him relaxed and stared at Shiro.

" Don't worry and rest." That's the only words she said and dashed towards Muzan a little far away from me. Kyojuro sighed and sat down, his wounds are starting to disappear and the shied was  still protecting him. He then felt two familiar presence making him turn his gaze and saw Giyuu with Tanjiro.

" Rengoku-san! Are you okay?" Tanjiro then approached him, Kyojuro just smiled and nod.

" Don't worry about me, also the both of you are beaten up!" He said cheerfully but some part of him is worried, Tanjiro just shook his head. A sudden explosion appeared, the shield disappeared making Kyojuro disappeared and approached Shiro. The two followed them and there they saw  Muzan whose arms and legs got cut.

" I had enough with you Shiro!" Muzan then attacked Shiro, Kyojuro was waiting for the right timing and help Shiro. But something is weird, Shiro's speed slowed and Muzan was getting stronger.

Shiro's POV
' Shiro, I'm getting weak. It's time for you to go out.' I was a little bit shocked but I asked her.

' Why?'

' My powers weakened, don't worry about the sword. I'll approved what you said and be one with you. But after the battle there might be a chance you can't use any Ice forms but knowing that you can manage it.'

I didn't response but if it's the only choice to defeat Muzan then I will do it.

' Okay.'

I was a little hesitant but, I know I can manage it. Yuki-onna trust me, but if we become one she will no longer appear nor used my body. I felt sadness in my heart but she just smiled and nod sigaling me to be ready. I nod, she the  approached me, I felt so cold and hurt when we started to be one. My body was shivering but I endured it, after a minute I opened my eyes and saw Muzan fighting Tanjiro, Giyuu and Kyojuro. I also noticed that there was was a shield on me.

" Shiro, are you awake! That thing inside you told us to give her some time and to return you also!" Kyojuro said while avoiding Muzan who is now a different demon. His body was full of marks and also sharp teeth sorrounded his body. The shield then disappeared and I felt a sword in my hands. The color was white with a pattern of snow on it. I closed my eyea and fucos my breath.

" Minna! Can you lend me a hand and defeat Muzan." Kyojuro just smiled and nod. The four of us attacked him but he was so tough.

" Shiro, I gave you a chance to live but you didn't even get it." Muzan said with cold tone.

" Well, if you want my blood, sooner or later I will be dead. So I decided to stop you." I said with a smile on my face.

" Muzan! I will cut your head for sure and avange my family!" Tanjiro yelled and dashed towards Muzan, he manage to cut the demon's arm but got kicked. Giyuu and Kyojuro dashed towards Muzan to stop him while I used my second form to approach him. I tried to cut his head  but it didn't get him yet  he blocked it. Kyojuro then used his ninth form striking at Muzan. The three of us backed off.

" Fools! Do you think that attack will stop me??" We didn't answer him and just stared at him. This demon was so tough so I decided to use my only last and strongest form. Giyuu and Kyojuro also decided to use their strongest forms.

" Total concentration Breath, Ice goddess, Fiftenth form: Bloody Ice Bed." Because yuki-onna and I become one my attacks was gotten stronger and also upgraded. A sharp of Ice started to stab the body of Muzan, his eyes widened when he realize that he can't move making me appear infront of him.

" Muzan, it's time for you to rest already. No one can ever heal you or make you walk towards the sun." He just  glared at me but I pointed my sword on his neck. " You already killed thousands of people and you are also the one who killed Tanjiro's parents also mine." I just removed my sword and called for Tanjiro who just arrived. His eyes was full of range and pointed his sword.

" Goodbye, Muzan."

" I will f*cking kill you all! Even if you cut my head I will still fight yo-" In a blink of eyes Tanjiro cuts Muzan's head. I just turned my back and heard him shouts until he disappeared. My legs weakened but a pair of hands catched me. I raised my head and saw Kyojuro who is smiling softly. He then pulled me into a tight hug.

" I miss you so much." Tears started  to cascade on my eyes. I miss him too, I was so afraid that day that I can't see him anymore that I'm already dead. He then broke the hug and pulled me closer to his face. His face was inch a part when we heard Tanjiro cough.

" U-uhm I know you missed each other but should we go and find the others." He said while blushing madly, Giyuu and the other hand didn't said anything and started walking away. I giggled and nod, Kyojuro the carried me and started to walk.

" Hey you demon! Stop right there! We need an explanation!" I heard Shinazugawa's loud voice making us continued walking towards them.

" Like I said, I'm a spy and also a demon." My heart thumped when I heard a very familiar voice. When we are near enough Kyojuro stopped also Shinazugawa and the others stopped. My eyes widened and saw Shinka, he just stared at me but then smiled. Kyojuro then gently puts me down making me run towards Shinka and hugged him.

" Shinka! Shinka! You came back!" I said while he hugged me back with a chuckle.

" Yeah, I'm sorry if I made you worried and also for not telling you that I worked as a spy." When he said that my eyes widened.

" A spy??"

" Uyakata-sama ordered me to be a spy. He trusted me despite being me as a demon." He  said with a smile on his face. Shinazugawa then scoffed and avoided his gaze.

" I see you're the demon corp's spy. What a wonderful demon." Himejima saod with tears in his eyes, as always.

" Tanjiro! Do you have another box." I asked, he just shooked his head, Nezuko was left alone because Tanjiro explained that Tamayo will start her expirement to turn her back into a human.

" Here." Shinazugawa then throw a box infront of us.

" Where will you going to use that?" Shinka asked pointing the box. I just smiled and grabbed it.

" I will put you in here." He just looked at me confused.

" I ain't fit there."

" Turn into a kid!" Kyojuro said with a smile on his face, Shinka sighed and started to shrink. I giggled when I saw him in his kid version he was so cute.

" Well, I guess I should rest." He said and entered to the box, I then closed it. Tanjiro decided to carry Shinka because he wanted it so I agreed. All of the pillars and also the demon slayers who survived gathered and to be treated. I stand up when I felt my conciousness gotten darker.

" Shiro!" That's the only word I heard before losing my own conciousness.

*****
Sorry if this was so sudden, but I was so busy this past few days so I can't update like I always do. And I also notice that some of my story didn't make sense so sorry and please bear with me. I also ran out with an idea so I didn't add the fight scene of Shinka and the upper moon one but don't worry they won.

By the way thank you for always voting and for you comments. Thank u so much.

#please vote and comment!