Chapter 14

Shiro's POV
' I was running who knows where am I going, I didn't even know the reason why am I here? I then a demon running while someone is shouting. I called him but he didn't even turn his head and continued running, when I'm near enough I saw Tanjiro with tears in his eyes.

" Kamado boy, you will only open your wounds. Come here and let's have a chat." I heard a very familiar voice, when I turned my gaze my eyes widened. I saw Kyojuro who is badly injured, I dashed towards him and tried to touch him but my hand just past through his body. He started talking about the fire breathings.

" Kyojuro, stop talking you need to be saved first." I said while tears cascade on my face. He didn't stop and continued talking. He then stop, grabbing something on his pocket. He gave a necklace with my name on it to Tanjiro.

" Here give this to Shiro, tell her I'm sorry, and also tell her I love her so much." He said then smiled, after that he didn't move nor talked. My eyes widened and tried to touch him but nothing happened.

" Kyojuro!" I sat up, panting. Tears was cascading to my eye. It was just a dream, but I got a bad feelings about it. I sighed and calmed myself standing up and fixing my hair. Today is just a normal day, no missions for all of us. I then went out to my room and walk towards the dining room. There I saw Hana who is preparing foods.

" Where is Akito?" I asked, he just smiled and placed the food at the table.

" Shinazugawa-sama called him for a training." I sighed and smiled. I hope Shinazugawa don't push Akito too far.

" Well I don't want to see Akito with bruises. If he is injured I will really kill Shinazugawa-san." I said jokingly making Hana giggled.

" Oh and another one Rengoku-sama came here early in the morning he said that he wanted you to meet him at the flame estate." She said, I blink my eyes. But then remembered my dream of him. I shook my head and eat, preparing to meet Kyojuro.

After preparing I then left my estate, I started thingking that dream again. Some part of me wanted to believe that it was just a bad dream but another part of me had a bad feelings. I sighed, I felt a hand tapped my head making me raise my head and saw Kyojuro, I didn't even realize that I'm infront of the Flame estate. He was smiling at me making me also smile back at him.

" What's wrong, it seems like you are in deep thoughts?" He asked making me shook my head.

" Nothing, so why did you call me?" I asked pushing out his questions, he just humned in response then started walking leaving the estate.

" Well, I just wanted to spend the time with you. I have a mission tomorrow and maybe it will take long." I stopped when I heard that he had a mission tomorrow. I then remembered my dreams making me worried a little. He seems notice that I'm not following him so he approached me.

" Something's really wrong Shiro, tell me what's bothering you." He said, it's rare to see him being serious. I felt his hand cupped my face then lean closer to my face. My heart fluttered again, this man really knows how to make me spill everthing that bothers me. I sighed and faced him too.

" I had a dream about you died on your battle." The last part become a whisper, he just stared at my face with his serious face, but then suddenly gave a  peck on my forehead making my face red. He then smiled and ruffles my head.

" It was just a bad dream Shiro." He cheerfully said, I didn't replied yet I looked down. Yeah it was a bad dream but what if it become true?
" Don't worry, I promise to come back. I won't die. Now let's have a date shall we." He said and pulled me, interwining our hands together, I smiled and ignored my worries.

We went to the place where festival was held, we enjoyed eating and also having fun playing games. He then walked through the place and started buying something. A minute passed he then approached me.

" Shiro close your eyes." He said, I just confusedly close my eyes, I felt him touching my head. " Okay, open it." When I open my eyes, I saw him smiling widely. I then touched my head and felt a pin on it. I smiled and thanked him.

" Kyojuro, what do you want in return to this pin you gave?" I asked grinning and pulling him. He humned and started looking something. He then looked at me and pulled me.

" I want a necklace with a name 'Shiro' on it." He grinned, my smiles fades, again one of the things I saw in my dream is the necklace. " Hmm? What's wrong Shiro? You don't want to buy it." He asked worriedly, I shook my head and followed him.

" Of course I will, it's just...that I saw the necklace that you wanted." I said and face him, his face become serious and then smiled softly.

" I already told you, don't worry." He said, I just sighed again and Kyojuro picked a necklace he then let the seller put my name on it. When it's already done, Kyojuro happily placed on his neck making me smile at his behaviour. We decided to go back home because it's already getting dark. On the way I stopped again and looked at his back. What if I can't see him anymore, I can't see his smile, I can't feel his warm hug.

I didn't realize that he was infront of me.

" Is it bothering you again?" He asked, I nod.

" What if I can't see you again Kyojuro? What if-" I got cut by his warm lips on mine, I was shocked and my heart started to beat. But I relaxed my self and reach his tall figure wrapping my arms towards his neck, he then deepened the kiss until we were run out of oxygen. We then panted and he cupped my face.

" I have to tell you something but, I think I wanted to tell you when I came back." He said and smiled. I smiled and nod. I trust him, he will come back. I also need to tell him something. Tell him that I wanted to be with him forever that I love him and that I wanted to spend my whole time with him. I wanted him to come back.

******
Please vote and comment!