Chapter 19

Shiro's POV
I slowly opened my eyes, I was placed in a room where no one can't escape. My sword and also Yuki isn't here. I sighed, wondering if Kyojuro arrived and started searching for me. I sighed for the second time, my body feels so sore and exhausted. I still didn't even know the reason why did they kidnapped me. The door then opened revealing a tall man with black hair and red eyes. His aura was the most strongest of all the demon I met. He approached me and then kneeled to face me.

" Are you bored?" He asked in a cold tone, his smile was so creepy making my whole body shiver in fear, but I calmed myself and faced him also.
" I'm Kibutsuji Muzan." So this is Kibutsuji Muzan, it's my first time seeing him in person.

" They were right, you were disgusting." I coldly said making him slapped my face, I felt blood on my lips tasting it. I just glared at him.
" I bet you're asking why you are here? Mitzuki Shiro, you're blood is so rare. After I get some test using your blood in Akaza's clothes, and it changed my body. You're blood smells also like a flower, so I will use your blood to walk in the sun forever."

He said while I just stared at him coldly, my blood? I remembered a demon also saying that my blood smells something, but I just ignored it, and now another demon told me that. What's so special about my blood, if it's special then I will not let them get it.

" Well, you should prepare because tomorrow, you will die." He said and then left me, die huh? He seems wrong, I still have time tomorrow to prepare for the great war for demons and demon slayers. I then stand up and stared at the moon, it was so bright and beautiful. I smiled when a scene of Kyojuro smiling appeared on my mind. I missed him, I wonder what he's doing right now. The door then opened again making me turn my head and saw the one who nearly killed Kyojuro, my eyes widened when I saw Shinka with him.

" Oh? I pity you, I pulled Shinka over to see you before you die." Akaza said with a smirked, I glared at him. I swear to every element goddess I hate that demon. I just ignored Akaza and stared at Shinka's eyes. They were now heartless and cold, he is not my twin brother I know for so long. I approached him but he pushed me away.

" Don't touch me, Human." He snarled.

" Shinka, what's wrong with you? Please stop-"

" What's wrong with me you said?" He then laughed a little and faced me.
" I'm so bored in this world, it sucks so I wanted to end this." He said then started leaving me, Akaza then followed him locking the door, my legs weakened making me kneel. Tears started to cascade on my eyes, he really changed.

But she don't want to give up, she don't want to die until she turns back Shinka into human and also Nezuko. I then closed my eyes until I slept.

*****
* At the demon slaying corps*
Kyojuro was silently staring at the moon, he was in his own world. Thinking about Shiro. The meeting ended an hour ago and Uyakata-sama decided to attack Muzan's territory. Thanks to Yuki who can teleport and used all of her energy just to tell where Muzan's hiding place. She also told them that every day he changed his appearnce, but now he lets his gaurd down knowing that one of his objective will come true.

So they decided to attack the demons and to save Shiro as soon as possible. Kyojuro then sighed, he then grabbed the necklace Shiro give to him. If he arrives early on the day, Shiro would be with his side right now smiling. He ruffles his hair annoyed, he then stands up going outside the flame estate. He didn't notice his younger brother who is looking at him worried.

When he went out, he grabbed his sword and swinged it forcely cuttig all the bamboo tree at the backyard.

" Doing that will not save her Kyojuro." He turned his gaze and saw his father, yes his father changed also when Tanjiro went at the Rengoku estate and train. His father can't accept the fact that Tanjiro is the descendant of the demon slayer who can use the strongest and the original fire. But then Tanjiro keeps on talking and talking to his father until he gaves up.

" But Father I'm so worried and angry." Kyojuro said, he is not smiling right now, he don't have the mood to.

" Come here Kyojuro." His father said, tapping the side where he sitted. Kyojuro then approached his father and sits beside him. " If you really love Shiro then just trust her. I know that you can trust her." After that his father stand up and entered inside. A small smile formed on his lips, he really trust Shiro. It's just he is afraid that tomorrow he can't see Shiro anymore.

Meanwhile...
Uzui was just staring at Akito and Hana, they didn't even ate their dinner. He then turn his gaze to his wives who is worriedly looking at them. He sighed and then tap the table making the two look at him.

" If you are Shiro's student, why not flamboyantly trust her and eat to have an energy tomorrow! Geez, every single of you are flamboyantly pissing me off. Even that flame boy was making a face of sadness making me want to punch him." Akito and Hana just stared at Uzui, but Hana smiled and nod. He is right, they should trust Shiro, she is not that weak.

" Looking the at the both of you reminds me of Shiro when she was still a brat." He continued maiking his three wives giggle.

" Well he just missed his little sister." Makio said and wrapped her both hands to Uzui's neck leaning her chin to his head. Suma and Hinatsuro just hugged back the two kids making Akito blushed a little, he then pushed Hintsuro gently.

" You always push me!" Hinatsuro whined, yes Akito didn't like to he hugged but when Shiro hugged him he let's Shiro hugged him. It's a  big difference to Hinatsuro. Makio just giggled, she knows that Uzui was the most worried of all them. After all Uzui thinks Shiro as his little sister. He just sighed and stared his
wives teasing Akito, he smiled he knows they will surely saved Shiro after all their are many young demon slayers who are strong.

*****
Please vote and comment!