Chapter 15

Shiro's POV
I woke up early, started to meet Kyojuro at the entrance of the Uyakata-sama's mansion. I waited for a minute before he appeared infront of me. He stopped and faced me, I smiled a little then stared at his golden eyes. He smiled and ruffles my hair as always.

" I promise to come back. Don't worry." He said, I didn't reponse yet I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned my head to his toned chest. I felt his one hand wrapped at my waist while the other one held my hair. " I promised you that I need to say something right? So just trust me." He whispered and break the hug giving me a peck on my forehead. I smiled and nod.

" Well, I need to go. See ya." He grinned and waved his hand, I then stared at his back until he disappeared.

" He is so sweet right? Shiro-san." I gasped when I heard Shinobu's soft voice.

" W-were you watching?" I asked while smiling nervously, she just smiled and faced me.

" Right fron the start." My face become red making her giggled.

" Don't worry, and Shiro-san, do you mind coming with me?" She asked, I didn't even asked why because I'm planning on meeting Kamado Tanjiro. We arrived at the butterfly estate and I saw three boys training so hard.

" Well, I need to go inside first, feel free to do anything." She said and entered, I then continued watching them training, I felt someone besides me and saw Kanao who is also watching them.

" Are you trainin them Kanao?" I asked, she faced  me with a smile on her face and nod, I only heard her talk once when I asked her and she always flip a coin to talk. I smiled, when the three boys stopped to rest I then approached Tanjiro, they all looked at me. I kneeled and face Tanjiro making her blush a little.

" Can I talk to you, Tanjiro-kun? Alone." I said, he nod and stand up, we then left the others and I stopped.

" U-umm, Mitzuki-san right? What do you want to talk about?" He asked with polite voice, I faced him and smiled. I grabbed something on my pocked and grabbes his hand putting an Ice form into a ball. He then looked at me confused.

" You will assist Kyojuro, starting today right? Please do me a favor, If you know that he is in danger please stab this ball of Ice and I will be there to protect him." I said not even stopping, he just stared at me but then smiled.

" Don't worry, Mitzuki-san. I promise that I will stab this thing." I smiled in relief then tapped his head, this boy is really kind, no wonder why he kept his sister with him.

****
Third Person's POV
Tanjiro and the others prepared for their mission, they arrived at the train station and started arguing at something. Tanjiro didn't forget about Shiro's favor. Some police officer started chasing them making them jump and successfully rides on the train. One of their friends who wore a boar mask started to shout and make a noise. Another voice was heard making them approach that person.

" Tasty! Tasty!" He was eating a bucket of bento making the three boys sweatdropped and just stared at the flame pillar who is eating so much. Kyojuro then let them sit and Tanjiro started to asked about the ' Dance of the fire god.'

" I didn't hear about that thing." Kyojuro cheerfully said and started explaining about the flame breath history and also started to explain what happens to this train. A conductor the appeared starting to mumble something, Kyojuro become serious for a while but then smiled and stand up starting to protect the conductor. A demon then appeared making him grabbed his sword.

" Were you hiding big guy? It was so hard to find your presence, the red flame Rengoku will burn you down to bones." He said and then dashed towards the demon, he used his first form and in the blink of an eye the demon's head was already falling.

" That was awesome, Aniki!" Tanjiro said with an amazed expression on his face. Kyojuro just smiled and started saying that he will train them into a better swordsman.

The whole train was so quite, and all of the passengers was sleeping. All of them are having a good dream, and it seems like they can't wake up. Kyojuro's dream was about his past where he talked to his father but got scolded and pushed away. It was a bad dream for him that he wanted to impress his father one more time. A girl then tied a string on him, entering to his dream to find the spiritual core and to destroyed it. But she was stopped when Kyojuro grabbed her neck and choked her.

The first one to wake up is none other than Tanjiro, he then escaped to the kids and rushed toward the top of the trian their he saw a demon, the demon greeted hin started to talk about the people's sweetest dream making Tanjiro got pissed.

" Don't trample your way on people's dream!" He said and then grabbed his sword pointing it to the demon, attacking him, the demon tried to put Tanjiro into sleep but it didn't affect on Tanjiro so he dashed towards the demon and cut his head, but it didn't vanished, his head got separated from it's body.

" That's not my actual body." The demon said making Tanjiro widened his eyes. The demon then disappeared and Inosuke appeared, Tanjiro started to order the other one to cut all the connected body of the demon, Inosuke then easily agreed and got separated to Tanjiro. While he is running the train suddenly moved making him stumbled down, and Kyojuro appeared.

" Kamado my boy, this train is made of eight rears, I'll protect the back five you and the others protect the other ones." He said then disappeared in a blink of an eyes, Tanjiro was utterly shocked to Kyojuro's speed, he then shook his head and fucosed on attacking some parts of the demons. It takes some time to find the body and also Inosuke followed Tanjiro. They started attacking the actual body of the demon but it's so hard that both of them was injured a little.

Tanjiro then used the fire dance attack and manage to cut the demon's weakness, the head. Making the whole train explode and separate. When the train settled down, Inosuke found Tanjiro who is wounded and got stabbed on the abdomen.

" Impressive! You can fucos your breathings!" Kyojuro said with a smile on his face, Tanjiro just faced him. " Your bleeding, fucos some more and raise the accuracy on your breathings. The blood vessels on your wound is broken." Tanjiro then started to fucose his breaths, Kyojuro then told him to fucos and stop the bleeding. He smiled when Tanjiro stopped the bleeding and started to explain again. They then felt a strong presence and the heard the ground explode. Kyojuro becomes serious when something appeared.

It was the upper moon three, one of the highest demon that Muzan made.....

******
Please Vote and Comment!