Chapter 20

Shiro's POV
I was just sitting here, waiting for chance to escape in this room. A demon then opened the door approaching me then pulling me forcely, he then pushed me to walk making me followed him. I then stared at the demon trying to think on how will I escape. My sword is not with me so I cannot easily kill this one. He suddenly stopped then pushed me forcely making me kneeled. I raise my head and saw all the upper moons. All of them had a strong prescence making me smirk a little.

" This girl will help us walk to the sun without any problem." Muzan said with a grin on his face, so that's it they will really use my blood for them to walk in the morning.

" So you will suck all my blood and kill me." I said with a smile on my face, he really disgust me. I then stared at Shinka but he avoided his gave not wanting to meet my eyes. Muzan just replied a smirked, I sighed then stared at him.

' Oi, I need your help Ice demon.' While staring at Muzan I tried to communicate towards the thing who was sealed on me.

' What's the exchange in helping you?' I heard her voice,  do I need an exchange?

' What do you want then?' I heard her chuckled.

' Give me your body.'

' Just a day Ice demon.'

' Fine with me'

My body then felt cold and the floor below me starting to become Ice. All of the demons back of avoiding the Ice, a sword form of Ice appeared on my hand making me dashed towards Muzan. He then blocked me but I used a teleportation and went to his back cutting his arms. His eyes widened but his arms easily regenerates. As expected to the leader of all demons. He then used his blood demon technique making me use a sheild. One of the upper moon attacked me, and break the sheild kicking me. I got slammed on the wall making me cough in blood. That demon is upper moon one, and his using a nichirin sword. Is he a demon slayer before?

I felt someone attacked me making me jump back and saw Shinka using his sword, where Yuki was sealed. I see, so that's why upper moon two also attacked Yuki. Shinka then dashed towards me breaking the barrier, when he is close enough he then hits the back of my neck making me gasp and my conciousness. But before my vission darkened I hear him spoke.

" I'm sorry. Shiro."

*****
I slowly opened my eyes and saw Yuki-onna infront of me, she was just sitting and playing with her powers. I realized that I entered on my own conciousness.

" That boy really know how to defeat my powers using Yuki." She said with a smile on her face, I just stared at her and didn't spoke. " Why are  you so quiet. You should be worriying. That filthy demon started to experiment you."

" I can't wake up, so I ended up here." I answered, she just humned in response. This is my first time seeing Yuki-onna in person. I always feel her anger towards the humans and also the demons. " Hey, why do you hate humans too much?" She stopped playing the  stared at me.

" I guess I should tell you the whole truth." She then stand up and used her powers showing me some images of a girl and a boy who is hugging each other. The boy seems like a demon slayer because of his uniform.
" I fell in love to a human being which is wrong for elemet gods like us. So I tried to sneak out ay your father's sword just to meet him. That boy was a demon slayer and also a pillar." She stopped making me watch them together. Yuki-onna was smiling widely like she was so happy to see him.

" But that happiness got destroyed by both human and demons." The scene then shifted into another one. I saw Yuki-onna getting caught my one of the element users and they started to seal her. But she escaped and went to their usual spot, the boy didn't show himself, and with that Yuki-onna decided to find him.

" I found him dead and a demon was eating his friends. If that humans didn't caught me I should have save him." Yuki-onna said with a bitter smile, I didn't spoke yet I smiled sadly. We then heard an explosion, I wanted to wake up but I can't.

Rengoku's POV
We started to attacked Muzan's territory, Uyakata-sama ordered me to find Shiro and save her, there will be a chance I'm going to meet Muzan so, Tomioka and Tanjiro came with me. We started running inside the mansion finding Shiro, I felt a familiar precense making me stopped also the others stopped. Akaza then appeared with a smile on his face.

" We met again Kyojuro." I just stared at him seriously.

" Where's Shiro?" He just chuckled and pointed at me.

" She's already dead." I just glared at him, calming myself. Tomioka and Tanjiro then went infront of me.

" We will stop him Rengoku-san. Go and search for Shiro-san." Tanjiro said and both of them attacked Akaza, I didn't have any choice so I hurriedly run leaving them, I was a little suspicious because why did Akaza let me go easily. A sudden attack of ice went into me making me pull my sword and used my first form. Someone then appeared infront of me and it was a man same age of me. He has a white hair like Shiro's. When he is clear enough for me to see I smiled.

" You're Shinka right Shiro's twin brother." He didn't spoke and dashed towards me, I blocked his sword and used my second form to push him. He then jump backwards licking his arms that is bleeding. But something really pissed me off.

" Why did you let Shiro be in trouble." I said seriously, he then smirked.

" I don't have a twin sister." He said, I clenched my hand and dashed towards him. I was so angry making me use my ninth style, he tried to blocked it but his ice melted, he smiled softly making me stopped, he then panted and sats down.

" You're strong, I know you can save Shiro." I just stared at him, he then stand up and tapped my shoulder.

" You traitor!" A sudden attacked went on us but Shinka used a barrier to protect us.

" Go. Shiro was placed at the end of the mansion. Muzan should be in there. Be careful." He said seriously and then let the ice disappeared. I then run but the demon appeared infront of me , before her attack landed on me I used my first style and blocked her, cotinued running. I will save Shiro and I will not let her die!

*****
Please Vote and Comment!