Chapter 25

Shiro's POV
I sighed, I was home alone today, Akito and Hana went on mission also Kyojuro. They insisted that I should rest and shouldn't go for a mission, Shinka lived at Tamayo-san so I'm here bored and alone. I laid down, just staring at the ceiling. It's been a month since that battle and my body change a lot. My senses become sharper, especially my ability to detect aura, thanks to Yuki-onna.

" I can't use my breathings if I give birth to a child huh." I was still bothered by that but I just ignored it. I stand up and decided for a walk, it's evening already so everyone was in their estate maybe preparing foods. I continued from walking until my feet dragged me to the place where I can see the lake. I then sit down facing the beautiful lake.

It'a been hours and I still stayed, it's already dark and only the moon was my light. I squeled when someone wrapped an arms around my waist. But I relaxed knowing that it's Kyojuro.

" When did you came back?" I asked, he didn't response yet he just hugged me tightly, I didn't bother to asked him because I know he is tired. I just let him hugged me until he decided to break the hug.

" What are you doing here? It could be dangerous." He said cheerfully, I just chuckled.

" I just need some fresh air after all i'm bored without you and the two kids." I said and hugged him, smelling his sweet scent he just chuckled and hugged me back. I just missed him so so much.

" Shiro, I've been thingking about this." My heart started to thump, the only words came to my head is, if he going to ask me to break up with him.
" Let's have a date today, a feist was held to the next village and it's been so long since we went out together."

My eyes widened but cheerfully nod, I'm so bad at thingking on breaking up with him. He then pulled me gently and we started walking. His big hands was helding mine and he leads the way.

*****
We arrived in a minute and I was shocked that some of the pillar was there also. They just smiled and then went to the opposite direction. Kyojuro then pulled me into a game booth. My eyes got caught into the big cute teddy bear. Kyojuro seems noticed that I wanted it so he chuckled.

" I'll get it for you." He said and started to approach the stall. He then payed for the game and started to play, the game was to shoot all the ball inside the cup. I was amazed that Kyojuro didn't missed and his face become serious. He then shoots the last ball and acquired the teddy bear, I then dashed towards him hugging him, because of joy I kissed his cheeks. I realized what I did and blushed. He then cupped my face.

" Don't be shy!" He grinned making me smiled at him, he then gave me the teddy bear and I hugged it tightly. I felt a hand tapped my head making me turned my head and saw Shinka with Yuki, I then hugged my brother as he also hugged me back.

" Shinka how's your body?" I asked, he smiled at me.

" I'm fine, Nezuko and I can stand the sun but it's just for a day." I smiled in relief, that means both of them can become a human.

" I'm so happy that you can turn back into a human again." My eyes started to be teary making me wiped it.

" Such a crybaby as always." I heard Yuki said but she was smiling gently.

" Mean as always Yuki." That's the only words I said, they then decided to leave us and to spent time together. Kyojuro then held my hand and started walking again. We went to a place where no one is in there and we can see the whole village. Kyojuro stopped and then faced me with a smile full of love and care. He then held my hand tightly, then kneeled. My heart started to thump fastly, I just stared at him.

" I've been thingking about if for days, and I wanted to be with you, by your side everyday. I want to be you to be mine forever. Mitzuki Shiro, I Rengoku Kyojuro want to ask you.Will you marry me?" My eyes widened in shock,  tears of joy cascade on my eyes and then nod.

" Yes! Of course I will!" I smiled making him stand up and hugged me tightly, I heard him chuckled while hugging me. He then leaned his head to mine still hugging me.

" I'm so happy that I met you, I was so nervous that you will say no." After he said that I chuckled at his behaviour.

" The Kyojuro I knew was so brave but why did he become nervous?" He then broke the hug then leaned his forehead to mine cupping my face with his big hand.

" Because you are the only one who makes me nervous as hell." I giggled again, he then kissed me making me kiss him back. He then pushed my head a little deepening the kiss into a passionate one. The kiss become a make out session and he rubbed his hand to my waist. He then broke the hug for us to breath, after that he then started kissing my neck, biting it a little. His action makes moan softly amd shivered. He just humned then wiped it using his thumb. He then continued kissing my neck then slowly pulled my kimono down to my shoulder, he then bit my shoulder making me moan again. I grabbed his clothes while leaning my head to his chest. After he bit it he then wiped and grinned.

" Want to continue this at home?" He asked making me blushed, I just nod and he then covered my shoulder using his haori. He then pulled me as we started leaving the place. My heart was beating so fast and I can't think straight right now. We will do that thing, I was still shocked that I didn't realize we already at the estate. Kyojuro then carried me making me yelp in shock. Luckily Akito and Hana still didn't return so Kyojuro kicked the door of my room and then throw me gently.

He then started kissing me while rubbing his hand to my waist. He then started to remove the button of  my uniform and didn't even broke the kiss. My body felt so hot that I'm enjoying every sensation he gave. He then broke the kiss and stared at me with love and lust.

" You really turned me on, Shiro." He grinned making me chuckle.

******
Please Vote and Comment!