Chapter 4

Shiro's POV
I was in deep slumber when suddenly someome hit me with a pillow making me sat up in shocked. The one who hit me is none other than Uzui Tengen. I just ignored him and plopped myself to my futon.

" Oi! Don't dare on sleeping again!" He annoyedly said then approached me starting to pull me.

" What are you doing Uzui-san! Let me just sleep for an hour!" I said while clinging to the wall not wanting to wake up. He then clicked his tounge , carrying me like a sack again. I started to move my body to let me go.

" Tengen-sama don't force her like that." A beautiful lady appeared infront of us, with a smile on her face. " Let her sleep for a while."

" Makio, I don't want her to be spoiled, now that she will be staying in our estate." Uzui said while putting me down gently, the lady whose name was Makio-san approached me and patted my head.

" What's bad about that? It feels like we have our own daughter here." I blushed at what she said.

" Heh! I don't have a daughter like her!" I glared at him, while stucking my tounge making him also glare at me. Makio-san just laugh making both of us look at her confused.

" It feels like I'm watching a father and daughter's argument." Uzui just clicked his tounge while rubbing his head.

" Whatever, where is Suma and Hinatsuru?"

" Well they are in the other room making a kimono for Shiro." I blinked my eyes, by the way who is Makio,Suma and Hinatsuru. " The three of us are Tengen-sama's wives." Huh? Did I heared it right? Did she say three wives? My eyes widened then faced Uzui.

" You have three wives!? What kind of jerk are you!?" I said while pointing at him making his eyes glared at me.

" Oi! I'm not a jerk! I'm a flamboyant man!" Makio-san just laughed at us, pulling me to the living room. There I saw two beautiful ladies who is now preparing the foods. They stopped and looked at me, there eyes sparkled and then dashed towards me hugging me tightly.

" You're Shiro right! You're so cute and beautiful!" Said the lady on my left while rubbing her head to my cheek.

" You're a perfect daughter for us!" The other lady said while patting my head. Makio-san then stopped us to eat, but before that they introduced theirseflves and as expected the three of them are Uzui's wife. We chatted while eating except for Uzui, they also insisted that I should call them 'Mom' but I declined it. After all they are too young to be my mother and also Uzui don't want me to be his daughter making me want to punch his face. So I just offered to call them 'Neechan and Niichan'. Uzui didn't agreed but her wives pleaded to him so he just agreed.

" We have a meeting today, Midget come with me." Uzui said then stand up, I didn't asked any question and followed him. We started walking leaving the house going to Uyakata-sama's mansion. I don't know what's the reason why Uzui wants to come with me to their meeting but as far as I know non-pillar's should not enter the mansion without any permission. When we are already near he stopped and faced me.

" You can go wherever you want but don't be late going back home." He said, I blinked realizing what he said.

" Then why did you wake me up early in the morning! And why did you want me to go with you if you can't let me enter to the mansion where your meeting will be held??" I asked annoyedly, he just rubbed his head then faced me seriously making me stop.

" The reason I make you come with me is you should train, Idiot. Not all the times you are strong. If you don't train you will become weak." He said making me sighed, he is right. I shouldn't just sit or relax, I should be training hard. " Am I clear Shiro?" I nod and started turning my back. I waved my hand at him then started walking leaving him. Well Uzui is not bad after all, and he is also worried sometimes. While walking I bumped into someone making me apologize.

" No it's okay, I should be the one who is saying that." A soft voice said making me look at her. She was so beautiful with long black hair, she was wearing a butterfly pin, and her presence. Is she a pillar? " I'm Kanae Kocho. You are?"

" M-mitzuki Shiro." I said making her smile sweetly.

" Nice to meet you Shiro, now I need to go. Let's talk next time." She said while waving her hands. I just smiled, when she is far enough I continued walking. I decided to stay in the river side to relac my mind. After training hard for almost a year I finally come this far. Meeting such a kind and new family, I wonder if mother,father and Shinka are watching me. It's been a years and I didn't even bother to visit our house. I sighed and lied down, gazing at the blue sky while the wind swayed my hair. It was to relaxing that I went into my deep slumber

****
I slowly opened my eyes and sat up, I notice a haori got placed on top of me. It was a man's haori, and wondering who put these on me.

" You're awake!" A cheerful said and I know who is it. When I turn my back, yes, it was Rengoku. He still have a smile on his face but I noticed some bandages on neck then on his hands.

" What happened to you?" I asked and approached him.

" Well I was training hard last night at the mountains until I met a morphed demon!" He enthaustically said, I just smiled at how careless he is, I then returned his haori as he grabbed it.

" So why are sleeping here?" He asked then sits besides me.

" Nothing, I was just having a fresh air until I went into slumber." I answered, he just humned in reponse.

" Are you not going to train?"

" Well, my mentor trained me hard for a year so I guess I'll rest for a while." A smile appeared on my face, he didn't response to my statement making me looked at him. His eyes softened with a small smile in his face making my heart thump a little.

" Why not join me train? Let's train together." My eyes widened but then smiled nodding, agreeing to his opinion. He grinned while giving me a thumbs up. Training together is not bad, I think it's a good idea.

******
Please vote and comment!