• Dabi •

Male! Reader

(Y/N)'s POV

I looked inside the fridge, wondering what I should make for dinner for my boyfriend and me. He was out of the house right now, he said he was going out to buy some stuff, not sure what it was though. I decided on some tonkatsu ramen. I got the pork, mushrooms, eggs, and scallions from the fridge. The rest of the ingredients I grabbed from the respective cabinets. I grabbed the cutting board and a knife and started chopping the scallions and the mushrooms.

There was a knock at the door, which I found weird, my boyfriend has a key to our house. Must be someone else, but I wasn't expecting anyone. Maybe Dabi was? Whoever knocked at the door knocked again, more harshly this time. I set the knife down and took off my apron. I made my way to the door and looked through the peephole. It was a man with a bird mask on. I definitely didn't recognize him.

I cautiously opened the door. I was taller than him, I hoped, for whatever reason, it would intimidate them. "Hello... Can I help you?" "I was looking for Dabi, I'm a friend of his. Chisaki Kai. A pleasure to meet you." "Oh he's out at the moment, but uh... Come on in. He should arrive at any moment now." I moved aside and opened the door. Wide enough to where Chisaki could come in.

As he walked in I watched him cautiously. Dabi had never mentioned someone named Chisaki. "You can take a seat in the living room. I hope you don't mind but I'm making dinner so I'll be in the kitchen. Make yourself comfortable, but not too comfortable haha." He slightly nodded. "Thank you." He went to go sit on the couch after laying down a towel? How insulting.

"Would you like something to drink? Water? Tea? A soda?" "Green tea would be great." I turned the stove on and placed a teapot with water on it once it was hot. I continued chopping the mushrooms. I felt something behind me.

I grabbed the knife in a way where I'm ready to attack, I felt the thing behind me move. I turned around and swung. The Chisaki dude was behind me, he jumped back and landed in an attack stance. "Who knew Dabi's boyfriend would be so naive." "What? Who the hell are you, really." "I already gave you my name, but do you know who Dabi really is?" "What do you mean bird beak." His eye twitched. "I don't have time to tell you now."

He pulled the cuff of his jacket up, and just a few seconds later some big man thing busted through my front door. A small man came through the window. "Three versus one, I like those odds." "As do I." The smaller man charged at me, I swung the knife again and sliced its arm. Chisaki was waiting in the living room leaving me to fight his lackeys. I threw the knife toward the one I had already managed to hurt. It backed away which left me with the bigger one to deal with. He threw chairs and lamps at me. 

I charged at it now with my quick activated, if I could just touch them I will be able to blow them up. "You're a hero? With a quirk like that, you're more like a villain." "How dare you.!" His lackey jumped in front of me and grabbed me, restraining my hands.

"Let me go! Just wait till Dabi catches you doing this to me. He's going to be so pissed.!" I struggled in the big man's grip. "Shut up. You're annoying. I came for Dabi but I suppose the one person he loves is a good enough replacement." Chisaki placed a damp-looking rag over my nose and mouth.

I stopped myself from breathing and tried kicking him away. Just after a few seconds, the urge to breathe was coming into play, in response, I had to take a breath through whatever the damp rag was.

I started feeling drowsy. I couldn't keep kicking at him, I was too tired to, and I was beginning to lose control of my senses. I couldn't stay awake, no matter how much I tried forcing myself.

Dabi's POV

"Why am I coming with you?" "Not that I mind, you're cool!" "I wouldn't have asked you to come with me if I didn't think I needed you here. Now shut up Twice."

We walked up the stairs to my shared apartment. It's now around eleven at night. I had assured my boyfriend I wouldn't be out long, but handsy can't make a decent plan to save himself.

I shook my head and sighed. I had been feeling on edge, more than usual. "Are we almost there Dabi?" "I can't wait!!" "Shut up." We neared my apartment. The door was destroyed in front. I picked up my pace and ran to the doorway.

I looked inside in worry. The place was a mess, windows broken, vases on the ground destroyed. I walked in, paranoid. Where was (Y/N). "Seems like there's been an attack." "They've been kidnapped!!"

I walked to the kitchen, on the floor was a bloody knife, next to it was my boyfriend's preferred apron when he cooks. "Dabi calm down. We need a plan." "You're on fire, Fire boy!!"

"My plan? Burn the bastards that took (Y/N)."