Dean's Story (Part II)

Start from the beginning

Dean and I had arrived to Raw about thirty minutes ago, and I was waiting for my segment. AJ wins her match with Brie when Nikki attacks her, I make my way down to the entrance of the ring area and look to the tech guy. He nods and my music hits. I come charging down to the ring. Nikki stands her ground and tries to blast me with the title but I duck out of the way. I kick her in the head and she drops the title. I bend over and grab it, and the crowd cheers.

Nikki slides out of the ring and holds her hand out for a microphone. She yanks it from the stage help's hand and begins to speak.

"I guess you didn't learn your lesson on Smackdown, Clara." Nikki spits. I nod.

"I guess not." I retort. "And I want a match with you, tonight!" I yell. The audience cheers, and that is when Eva's music starts.

"Don't tell me that you forgot about me, Clara." Eva sneers with a smile. I laugh and shake my head.

"Unfortunately, no, my memory of you is intact." I counter. Her facial expression turns into a frown.

"Well, I want you tonight." Eva points out. Nikki shoves Eva.

"No, I want Clara." Nikki shouts. Eva shoves her in the face and they go at it. Stephanie's music starts and she separates them.

"That is enough!" She orders. "Now listen, Eva, you get Clara at Survivor Series, and Nikki you get AJ." Stephanie announces. I notice AJ rousing so I help her up and give her her title. "Anyway," Stephanie continues, "I understand that you both want her, so I'll put you both in a match for tonight." She explains. "The winner will get Clara next week." She suggests. I shake my head.

"You know, I don't want to be that much trouble, so how about I have a two on one handicap match against them both tonight." I counter. Stephanie smiles.

"If you insist, then it's settled. In fact, let's have it right now. You know Clara, I'm liking you more and more." She sneers before leaving.

They both walk down to the ring, and AJ stands by ringside.

Nikki starts, and as she runs at me, I duck and sweep her by the leg. She falls flat on her face and I run and hit Eva off the corner. I turn my attention back so Nikki and stomp on her back. I was in no mood tonight. Nikki attempts to sweep me with her arm but I jump out of the way and kick her in the head. I grab her by the hair and see red flash in the corner of my eye. I dodge and Eva kicks Nikki in the head. Nikki falls, but then gets back up. She tackles Eva and then begins punching her widely in the face. I stand to the side, watching and disbelief, and then quickly charge at Nikki and grab her by the neck with my arm. I do Clarafication on Eva's stomach and Nikki rolls to the side.

I cover her and get the three count. I slide out and with AJ, walk up the ramp. I see Brie clapping for me and give her a nod before going backstage. I wait until Dean has done everything he needs to do and together, we head back to the hotel. We walk in, and he goes and flops on the bed. I sit beside him and shake him. He moans but then looks at me.

"What?" He asks.

"I said I wasn't done talking with you. In fact, you've been avoiding me ever since our conversation last week." I accuse.

"I have not." He argues. I just shake my head.

"Listen, we need to cover a few things before we get married. First, I opened myself to you, and I'd like to know that you trust me. Secondly, I never even got an engagement ring. How are we supposed to get married if we don't even have these simple things covered?" I point out. At this point He sits up.

"Listen, there are a few things that are just better left unsaid." He says, in hope to change the subject.

"I want to know, I love you, and I want to be able to understand you." I plead. He looks down, and then looks into my eyes.

"Okay, it's just, when I was younger, my dad used to beat the shit out of me. He was relentless. Everyday, I would come home and know that I had to walk on egg shells around that bastard. I would beg for my mom's help but she just turned the other cheek." I can't believe what he is telling me. "Eventually, teachers at school noticed bruises and I was put into public housing. I had only one true friend, and wrestling was what helped stay sane." He finishes explaining. I shake my head in shock, disgust, and disbelief. "Is that crossed off the list now?" He retorts.

I nod in embarrassment. "Thank you for telling me." I respond. He nods.

"By the way, you were right, I have been avoiding you, but for a reason." He admits. I look at him confused.

"Why?" I say standing up. He pulls a box out of bis pocket and goes down on one knee.

"So I can do this right." He explains. He opens it and I see the most beautiful ring. "Faith 'Clara' O'Grady, will you make me the most happiest man alive and marry me?" He proposes. I feel my hands shaking.

"Yes, Jonathan 'Dean Ambrose' Good, I will marry you." I accept. He hugs me, and I begin to kiss his cheek. My kisses move down to his scruffy neck and eventually his lips. I love Dean so much.

He tears my shirt off while I unbutton his. I remove his shirt and our hands are all over each other. Soon we are naked and lying on the bed. He looks into my eyes.

"I love you." He confesses. I smile.

"I love you too." We both get lost as we make love to each other.