Chapter 15: 'Figure It All Out'

It took Kira a few minutes to completely pull herself back together, smoothing out her dress and exiting the room to where everyone else was.

As she entered the room, everyone turned their attention to her.

Everyone had been interrogated, there was only one thing left to do.

Figure it all out.

"Officer Sachhi, Officer Crystal, please come with me, we have a few matters to discuss."

The two police women nodded, making their way over to where Kira stood.

She folded her arms behind her back, avoiding any eye contact with the suspects.

"I trust everyone will be handled appropriately while we discuss,right officers?"Kira looked at the other few officers standing post by the suspects,all seemingly snapping to attention and nodding violently.

Kira gave a slightly unsure nod, disappearing around the corner with Officer Sachhi and Crystal.

Leona quietly made her way over to Juno, nudging him hard in the side.

"Ow!" He seethed, stepping away and holding his side.

"Psssttt!" Leona said, looking around suspiciously to which Juno rolled his eyes.

"What do you want Leona?"

"I'm so gay."

Juno snorted loudly, looking over at Leona with a shocked very amused face.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, like just look at Arianna."

Juno's face contorted to one of confusion, looking over at Ari who was quietly conversing with Jay.

"You're such a child." Juno said quietly, shaking his head as Leona stuck her tongue out at him.

"At least I don't have a thing for Ms. Prissy over there. I don't like her." Leona said, her tone going lower as the two looked over at Claire who was quietly standing against the wall, out of view from the officers who were all talking obnoxiously. She seemed to be lost in her own thoughts.

"We all know you're only into her cause the girl has bank." Leona said with a giggle, her gaze continuing to wander over to where Ari stood with Jay.

"Hey where are you going?"

Juno ignored her, slowly making his way over to Claire, avoiding getting the attention of the officers.

Glancing behind him, he saw Leona making her way back over to Ari and Jay, a small skip in her step.

Juno looked over at Claire, seeing her just standing there. Not scowling or yelling at anyone, just staring into space.

She seemed almost... approachable.

He went up next to her, leaning against the wall, snapping her back to reality.

"What do you want sleazebag?" She snarked, flipping her hair.

Scratch the approachable part.

"Well, one of us is about to go to prison, why not talk to you for probably the last time doll?"

"How come? You murder him?" She replied, seemingly not reacting to the pet name he gave her this time.

"Nope, but after this I doubt we'll ever see each other again. Our lives are very different, princess." Juno said, glancing at Claire to see her react to the new nickname.

She sighed, turning to face him completely, her expression an angry one.

"Kiss me." She demanded, Juno somehow almost choking on air.