"But I need to get stronger"

That she did. She wanted to be strong enough to handle whatever threat was thrown her way. That meant she needed to train.

But maybe she could cut back on her intense training. She still had a couple of years before anything all too dangerous happens. Besides her power level already went up by two thousand just from raining on Yardrat and in her gravity machine, plus her clones were enough to push her.

"Interface, how many days to earth? "

[2 days]

Two days. She would train for two more days. Once on earth she'll relax. She'll go see her family and just take it easy.

And so, two days went by with Sarada training endlessly. By the time she reached earth she was already used to fifty times gravity. She trained twice as hard. Upping the gravity by five each time she got used to a certain level. To make it harder on herself she made one clone every ten minutes. Each clone weaker by a small amount to her usual strength. It was a real challenge. She didn't harm herself too much,knowing it would be counteractive,since she didn't have any sensu yet and had no fast healing tech. Not yet anyway.

Once she landed on earth she was greeted by the Brief family almost immediately. The ship was brought into the building and a feast was prepared for her.

Seeing food made her calm and cool demeanor falter and she was a drooling mess. She waited, as hard as it was, for everyone to be seated and to get permission to eat. When that time finally arrived, she had no mercy.

With the amount of food she devoured she was out like a light after dinner,having wandered into the living room and collapsed onto a sofa. Boy was she full and tired. All that training and lack of sleep finally took its toll on her. She was unable to keep her eyes open. Her eye lids were too heavy for her and no matter how much she fought, she was no match for the powerful opponent known as sleep. Not when she was so delightfully full and so tired all at once. It was a combination that could knock out a god. She was fast asleep within seconds, leaving the Brief family to watch the four year old with small smiles.

"Oh my, she must really be tired" Panchy giggled behind her hand.

"She didn't even take a shower" Bulma sighed.

"She had a long trip, I think it's best we leave her be" The Doc said.

And so they did. They let her sleep. They went about the day normally. Panchy was cleaning and cooking,Bulma was in her room doing whatever entertained her and the Doc was in the lab checking the ship for any minor damage,anything that would need repairing. He fixed whatever he found and left the ship in its corner. He instead directed his attention to a pair of glasses. They were red rimmed square glasses,that he had made  for Sarada. It's to stop her from transforming under the full moon. She wouldn't have to wear it often,just during the night. He had been working on it for a couple of weeks and was already close to perfecting it.He just needed a few more adjustments.

Two days passed and Sarada was still asleep. The Brief family wasn't worried. They had just assumed it was due to her long trip. They did,however,relocate her to her room. Panchy and Bulma cleaned her up and dressed her in a pair of knee length pants and a big t shirt. She slept comfortably.

Two more days passed and she remained asleep. This got the attention of the family,for four days wasn't a normal sleep time. So the Doc checked on her. Oddly enough nothing was wrong with her. Everything was normal. Her heart beat was constant,her temperature was normal,her breathing was unobstructed,her vitals were normal.Everything seemed alright.That puzzled the old man, but he decided to let her sleep. It must be a saiyan thing, he theorized.