⁙ eleven ⁙

DIRECT MESSAGE.

NOTYOURCITYGIRL
how did kentrell find out you were pregnant?

_.NISHAAA
well when i found out it honestly took me a minute to actually say something because i didn't want it to be true.

_.NISHAAA
but when i finally told him he wanted to deny it at first, you could tell he was scared. did he seem scared when you told him you were pregnant?

NOTYOURCITYGIRL
nope lol he seemed so fucking excited

NOTYOURCITYGIRL
that was probably him realizing i couldn't ever leave him no matter what he put me through

_.NISHAAA
if it helps i know that he is sorry

NOTYOURCITYGIRL
i know

NOTYOURCITYGIRL
but how far can sorry really take you?

_.NISHAAA
that's up to you girl

_.NISHAAA
kentrell wants to see me as his enemy now like i'm going to encourage you to hate him, but that's not my intentions and that's on this little baby. i actually do see that he's willing to give you all that i ever wanted in my relationship with him he just doesn't know how to.

NOTYOURCITYGIRL
i know that he loves me in the little way he knows how to love but am i just supposed to be okay with the excuse of he doesn't know how to love so it's okay to fucking hurt me?

_.NISHAAA
i honestly think you and him need to have a long ass talk about everything

NOTYOURCITYGIRL
i hate it because i asked him was it just you. i asked him if you were going to be the only surprise and he looks me in the eyes and says yes. come to find out, he's having another baby with this girl starr.

_.NISHAAA
that nigga dumb asl man

NOTYOURCITYGIRL
do you know her instagram?

_.NISHAAA
starr.dejanee

NOTYOURCITYGIRL
thank you.

y'all think that she should message starr or that she doing too much ?