47-Mission shanaya bani savitri..

Start from the beginning

"Angel..u just have to trust urself...main pehle shanaya ko bas ek spoilt brat samajhta tha..but after knowing the whole truth i m quite shocked...even i want this to happen..aur mujhe apni angel par pura bharosa hai...i m sure she will get successful in this mission"he says...

"Mission??"nandini asks...

"Yes...Mission shanaya bani savitri"manik spoke making her laugh...

****************

We can see a girl in her mid twenties sitting on a chair drinking coffee....

She was lost in her thoughts......

As if she was remembering something...

Something from her past...

A lone tear escape her eye which she wiper quickly...

"U are not weak shanaya...just be strong...tu weak nahi hai.. "she thought...

"Shanaya"she heard someone's voice and looks upwards only to see her colleague...

"Now what sana"she asks unintrestedly...

"Shanaya...what are u doing....do ur work...varna aaj tu phirse boss se daant khayegi"sana says worriedly...

"I don't care sana...mujhe koi farak nahi padta..just leave now"shanaya spoke gritting her teeth...

Nodding her head in disbelief sana leaves...

******************

"Mani...what about the project"nandini asks...

They were on their way to nandini's office...

"We will discuss this in office....abhi i just want to enjoy this moment"he pecks her forehead as her head was on his shoulder

From one hand he was driving his car and his other hand was intertwined with her....

*************
"Tum andar jao...main gaadi park karke aata hu"she nods and leaves inside...

Nandini enters inside in her bossy attitude...straight face......all wishes her while she just give a silent nod to all of them...

She stands in front of shanaya's desk and sees her sitting doing something on her phone...

"Hello Miss shanaya...so...is there any improvement or not...yaa ab bhi aap vahi atki hui hai"Nandini asks with a smirk...

"Voh kya hai na Mam...improvement toh bohot hui hai..lekin aapko dikh nahi rahi hai..don't worry..u will see it soon....very soon"shanaya spoke gritting her teeth making nandini chuckle..

"I hope aapka yeh soon jald aaye...anyways...yeh mehta's ki file it..study it...next presentation aapko hi dena hai..and remember one mistake..and be ready for the punishment..."Nandini spoke in a bossy tone making her fume...

"And yes...be aware...because niya saxena ki punishment bhi uske jaise hi hoti hai..not at all easy.."Nandini left with a bossy smirk....

"I so hate her..bloody bitch"shanaya spoke with anger...

**************

"Rita...ask miss shanaya to bring the khanna's file from store room"nandini says to her PA.....

"Ok mam"rita leaves while nandini gets busy in her laptop...

****************

"Shanaya..Mam ne yeh file store room se laane ko kaha hai"rita spokes...

"Haa toh jao aur file leke aao...why are u asking me"shanaya spoke rolling her eyes...

"Kyunki unhone tumhe yeh kaam diya hai so go and get that file..aur haa..apna yeh attitude apne paas hi rakhna..bhulo mat that u are just a mere employee here"rita spoke with a smirk and leaves...

"Bloody behenji..."shanaya fumes and having no option she leaves for store room...

In her way she collides with someone...

"Sorry miss"saying this that someone leaves while she was rooted to her place..

"Manik"she spoke in shock ..

"Manik yaha kya kar raha hai....voh..voh manik hi tha na..."

*****************

Manik enters inside nandini's cabin and found her working on her laptop....

He sigh and slowly goes behind her without her notice....

He nuzzles his face in her neck making her scared...

"Hey hey..its me.."he spoke turning her chair around...

"U scared me mani..."her heart was still beating fast...

"Shh..its me..."he kisses on her heart making her sigh in bliss...

"Chalo...we will discuss about the project"she gets up but before she could leave he holds her tightly yanking her towards him..

"Mani..kya kar rahe ho..koi aa jayega"she wriggles in his grip who was holding her tight...

"I bloody don't care"he spoke and without wasting a second slams his lips on her taking her both lips in his mouth making her startle..

And suddenly they heard a gasp which broke their kiss...

They turn and see one person who was on the verge of fainting seeing the scene there..

Precap:accident??