"Mom!" Rafaela exclaimed indignant.

"You decided to be parents right? Welcome to parenthood... it goes like this, so just learn and stop freaking out!"

"He scares us!" James defended himself.

Cynthia took a deep breath. "I'm sorry..." She apologized. "I know this is all new to both of you, you're too young, but believe when I say Liam is just acting like every other baby does. Is it scary? Yes... but that's just how babies are. Thought it was easy? It's not, we all told you that it's not. You guys decided to have this baby so now act like parents because that's what you are, parents of the baby I am holding in my arms, and see? He already stopped crying." Cynthia got up and put Liam in James's arms. "That's how it goes. He has pain, you cope with it and relieve his pain. Hope I could help." With that she opened the door and left, leaving them startled with her rant.

James looked down at Liam who was staring back at him with his tiny little green eyes, then looked at Rafaela and they both began to laugh.

"What the fuck was that?" James asked.

"She's gone crazy." Rafaela sat on the couch out of breath and James sat by her side.

"We're the ones not sleeping and she's the one getting out of her mind. This was funny." He told her.

"You bet. Well, at least he isn't crying anymore." She peeked at her son.

"Hey little guy, you're driving everyone insane." James talked to Liam. "Jeez...he looks so much like you Rafi."

"I know..." She said smiling.

"Same eyes, same lips, same nose. Couldn't you get something from me little man?" He kissed Liam's forehead and the baby made a face.

"He's blond." She commented.

"Yeah..." James rolled his eyes. "So, are you uh?" He said making her laugh.

"I'm gonna make dinner baby. Occupy him."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of him." He told her while she walked away to the kitchen.

"Here's how it goes..." He said bringing Liam's face close to his. "Mom is 19 and dad is 22, we're young ok? But we love you... thing is we don't have a clue of what to do to you when you cry, so please be a little calmer. Try to hang on buddy." James smiled down at his baby staring at him. "Are you listening to me?" He asked. "Ok..." He lied him down in his arms again. "...now we're going to watch TV just the two of us while mommy prepares dinner and you're gonna be nice and quiet. Mom and dad are tired baby."

Rafaela giggle and James looked up. "Talking to him?"

"We're having a little chat." He smiled back.

"We are freaking out aren't we?" Rafaela asked him while sitting by his side.

"We're just afraid something happens and not really sure of what we're doing." He kissed her forehead. "Also, we're exhausted..."

"He's quiet, I'll take him to the kitchen with me and you can sleep a little." She offered.

"No..." James refused. "You're already cooking dinner. I'll watch him."

Rafaela got up. "If he falls asleep put him in the stroller James. You heard the doctor saying he was used to sleep in our lap and that's why he cried after sucking his bottle."

Liam slept through dinner, giving them a quiet time. Then James helped Rafaela with the dishes and they both sat on the couch watching a movie. The stroller near them and the fireplace burning. She snuggled against him quietly enjoying the silence in the house, just the TV on.

"Better turn the sound a bit down." She said.

"Yeah...we don't want him to wake up yet." James smiled and grabbed the remote control to do so. After, he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her back to him, kissing the top of her head.

"He has to eat in an hour or so, so yeah... let's keep quiet." Rafaela said. Though it wouldn't take long until Liam whimpered in the stroller.

"Shuuu...." James shushed and put the pacifier in his little mouth but second after he whimpered again. With a foot on the stroller, James rocked it from one side to another and Liam fell asleep again. "Motherfucker likes this stuff..." James giggled low.

"Don't call him that!" Rafaela tapped on his chest giggling too.

James sighed and the smile vanished. "What is it?" She asked him.

"The tour in Europe..." He said.

"It's ok babe." She rubbed a hand on his chest to support him.

"But he's so little and I'm gonna miss so much."

"Look, we still have two more months, both of us are gonna be a year older meanwhile, our birthdays, and just then you'll go." Rafaela told him to make him feel better.

"You know he's gonna grow up a lot during that time, when I come back he'll be so different, probably with a tooth already."

"There's nothing we can do about it. Don't worry about us, we'll be fine and here waiting for you. The selling of this album is going so well, it's worth to go. It's the success you want James, it's happening!"

"We've gone gold... I can't believe it!" He smiled again with his eyes shining.

"Yes..." She kissed him. When she parted he pulled her to him and kissed her again, demanding more of her. Their tongues met and played along.

"I miss having sex with you." He said against her lips a bit frustrated.

"I do too, but now we have to wait the weeks the doctor said." She said with sad eyes.

"It's been so long Rafi. I was gone for a month before and now it's a month more until you can. I know it's the way to go... but I can't help to miss you that way." He pecked her. Rafaela took a hand to his crotch and gave a light squeeze making him twitch.

"Don't do that..." He whispered taking her hand away.

"Why?" She looked in his eyes. "I can do this..."

"The kid is here." He said and she started to laugh.

"He's two weeks old. I don't think he knows what we're doing."

"Still..." He argued.

"Oh baby..." She kissed his lips. "You're just too funny. Let me do it..." Rafaela took her hand there again and he leaned back. "Relax..." She whispered pulling him free.

"Oh..." He breathed when her lips met his tip, his hand rested on top of her hand and he closed his eyes. "Oh baby..." He moaned low. She locked her lips around his semi erected cock and bobbed her head up and down, it grew instantly hard. Then she stroked it with her hand and locked her lips on the head again, twirling her tongue around him. His hips bucked forward in ecstasy. "That's good..." He said with shaking voice. Suddenly Liam cried. "Oh no...no...Liam..." James whimpered.

"Sorry..." Rafaela said.

"You better go get him, he's at the top of his lungs now."

Rafaela kissed his lips. "I promise I'll do it later."

"It's ok." James smiled caressing her face with his hand.

Rafaela grabbed her son and kissed his face. "Will you hold him babe?" She asked James who extended his arms at her. "I'm going to prepare his bottle, seems like he wants to eat sooner."

James smiled down at the baby. "It was just five more minutes, buddy." He said. Rafaela smiled all alone when she heard him.

"James can you change his diaper?" She yelled.

"Alright!" He said getting up. "Welcome to parenthood, from a blowjob to a diaper with poop in five seconds." He giggled alone.