My smile dropped and I shifted in my seat, "Ash...Whatever assumptions you have of me. Keep them to yourself. I don't need anyone coming to me and asking if what I'm doing is fake or not,"

Ash nodded but his eyes darkened, "I haven't told anyone Eun. Not even my best friends. But I've seen one of your friends have depression. She hid it so well. And your exactly like her,"

I stared at him and raised an eyebrow, "I'm good. I don't have depression,"

"That's what Kent's sister said. And look at her situation now...I couldn't help her," Ash frowns.

I looked at him with sympathy and rubbed his forearm.

"you don't have to think that way about me. What you need to do is talk it out with Kent," I say.

"Kent's an asshole,"

"He doesn't even know Ashton. Can you blame him?" I said sternly, "you said it yourself she hid it so well,"

Ash didn't respond but pushed his tongue to his inner cheek.

"This conversation stays between us," he demanded. 

"Deal," I nodded.

Ash stayed quiet before suddenly pushing me slightly, "Yah! Your friends are yelling at me all day! They said I did something and now your not coming to school!"

I blinked at the sudden remark but smiled shyly, "ahaha...I'll text them later,"

"You better. Or maybe I'll end up kissing you the next time at school," Ash teased.

"Ew gross," I responded and he laughed.

We talked for a few more minutes about random things. Ashton checked if I got home safe after the chase because I didn't text him. I assured him I did, as I was with my brothers.

Now I was showing him these Funny little posts I had found.

"Eun- What the hell!?"

I looked up and found my Jimin. Upon his yell my other six showed up.

"What?" I asked.

Jimin looked furious. Or at least his eyes did.

"I don't like how there's six guys and three of them hate me," Ash whispered to me.

I paled and stared at Jimin.

"Oh my god. No no, calm down! We were talking!" I said.

"Yo! Ash where- Namjoon?" I looked towards the voice to find a famialr face.

"Jackson?" Namjoon asked.

"What the hell?" Me and Ash both asked as six other guys appeared behind Jackson.

"GOT7? Why do you know Jackson form GOT7?" I ask Ash ignoring the older boys who all seemed to forget about us. Jungkook was talking with Bambam and Yugyeom.

"My cousin, is Mark," Ash said dryly.

I went wide eyed.

"What!?" I yell.

Wrong move.

I caught their attention and Jackson beamed.

"Eun-Ah!!!!!!" He cheered and ran over pulling me out of my seat and giving me a hug.

Ash raised an eyebrow, "how about you tell me why you and your brothers know GOT7?"

I smiled sheepishly, "Jackson Oppa. Put me down,"

Jackson kissed my cheek and put me down.

"Ash, you know Eun-Ah?" Jackson asked turning to the bad boy.