The Lady in the Shoe

Y/N POV

Weiss: *over earpiece* You're joking, right? You want to fight this thing?

Y/N: We've fought giant monsters before. This is just a tiny old lady. With one very big robot.

Cordovin: You little spider-roaches thought you could creep your way to Atlas? Well, let's see how your resolve holds out against the might of the Atlesian Military.

She shoots a rocket at Weiss and Maria but I shoot the rocket blowing it up before it made contact.

Y/N: Kitsune! Stay back! I don't want you getting hurt!

Kitsune: Right! 

She went behind a giant rock.

Cordovin: *looks at me* So be it.

She shoots lightning at me, but Weiss jumps out of the ship and created a ice barrier protecting us.

Ryoko: That was close.

Ruby: We need to figure out how to stop Cordovin and protect the airship until we do.

Jaune: Let's give her more targets to focus on.

Nora: You mean us, don't you?

Jaune: Look at that thing. It's not designed for small enemies. It's probably meant for giant Grimm that come in from deeper waters. We can turn our size into an advantage. We just have to be smart.

Y/N: Maria, can you keep the ship out of harms way?

Maria: They can take my driver's license, but I won't let them take this ship.

Ren: Very reassuring.

Oscar: I'll be more useful if I go with her. From up high, I can spot a weakness.

Qrow: Well, he's not the only one who can grab a bird's eye view.

Weiss: You said you needed me on the ground?

Y/N: Not exactly.

I told them my idea.

Ren, Jaune, Yang, Ana, and Ryoko go to the right, Maria and Oscar go to the left in a ship, and Qrow flew Ruby and I into the air and we fired at it hitting the window.

Cordovin: *grunts*

She fire a bunch of missiles at us as we landed on a tree branch.

Ruby: Hold on!

Y/N: What!

She grabbed my hand and started to super speed past the missiles. We started to fall down into the water, but  there was a slide of ice to stop our fall.

Ruby: Now!

Weiss made a bunch of ice platforms for us.

Y/N: That was reckless, Ruby.

Ruby: Maybe so, but it worked.

Ruby, Weiss, and I started to jump on the platforms to get close to the robot as Nora, Yang, and Ryoko started to shoot from the right distracting Cordovin.

Jaune: Hey, over here.

Cordovin: What?

Nora: And you said it wasn't beach season.

Jaune and Ryoko hid behind one rock, Nora and Yang behind another, and Ana and Ren behind one.

Nora and Yang fired at it, but it raised it's hand which formed a barrier.

Cordovin: *laughs* Surely you knew Atlas was the father of hard-light Dust, or do lesser kingdoms simply lack proper education?

She fired black spike like things at them, but misses, it  fired one more at Jaune and Ryoko, missing but making them fall.