The Family Battle, Heroes, and, Monsters

Y/N POV

I charged at father and our swords clashed making it crater. Ryoko was in a struggle for power against mother.

Dad: I'm actually impressed of Son. You got so much more powerful since last time.

Y/N: I'm not your son! Ever since you came back... like this!

We both jumped back. I ran at slash at him but he dodged with ease. And he tried to impale me, but I kicked his sword into the air and I went to drill my swords in to him, but he caught both.

Y/N: What?!

He then kicked me, crashing into the nearest rock. The rocks began to shake and I blasted them away with my semblance. The rocks that went towards him, he just slashed and destroyed everyone of them. I transform my Libra Flare to my guns and shot at him, but again he dodges all of them with ease.

Dad: You see that Grimm behind you, that big dragon. That is something, you simply can't beat. Let's say by some miracle you managed to beat me. You have to deal with that thing. Everyone Grimm and people are watching this battle. The most powerful student in Beacon battling against one of the most powerful Grimm you'd ever meet.

Y/N: I have a offer...

Dad: Offer?

Y/N: Leave my baby sister out of it. You and me fight one-on-one. If you win, I'll go with you.

Dad:... Deal.

He then told mother to stop as I did with Ryoko. All the Grimm were behind him while all the students behind me. I charged at him as he did with me.

Ryoko POV

Ryoko: Why? Why did you do that Y/N?

Coco: What are you talking about?

Ryoko: Y/N knows he can't win the battle. Yet he decided to fight alone.

Coco: What?! Stop them?

Ryoko: I can't! Y/N is very caring, kind, and protective towards me. But if he sets his mind to something, he won't change it.

Y/N POV

We charged at each other but when we connected. All that happened was me flying back and hitting the ground.

Y/N: Ugh. You weren't this powerful earlier.

Dad: I still have a lot of power that is still hidden.

I got up and formed a fire made dragon and shot it towards home making it explode on contact. When the smoked clear, I saw father with little damage. He charged at me, but I dodged but as soon as I did he turned towards me and kicked me. I was laying on the floor, surprised at how powerful he is.

Dad: Pathetic. The most powerful student in Beacon laying on the floor. Reduced to a little defenseless kid!

As he said that he kicked me in the side making me fly a little farther back. He walked up to me about to stab and kill me.

Ryoko: No, no, no!!!

Dad and I looked in her direction as her eyes glowed purple. And her two blades glowed a sinisterly dark purple. She then charged at dad and slash at him sending him back.

Y/N: Woah. That's fast.

Dad looked very injured off of that one attack.

???: So pathetic Akio. Fallen after an attack like that.

I get up at the sound of that voice.

Y/N:... Akuma.

Suddenly a big dark purple ball shoot towards me and Ryoko which we both avoid.