Family

Ryoko POV

I was standing in the ashes of the house I used to live in. I then saw a face I never wanted to see again. Adam was standing there.

Ryoko: Adam!!

Adam: What's wrong?

He starts walking towards me as I back up.

Ryoko: What's wrong?! You killed the two nice people that took me and my brother in. And then I got kidnapped while he was fighting you!You caused enough trouble!

He started running towards me and slashed at me with his sword. I barely had time to dodge it. But when I did he grabbed me by the neck and stabbed me with his sword in the stomach and I screamed as loud as I could.

Adam: Face it! You're a helpless little defenseless girl who can't defend themselves! You can't do anything about it! Your friends can't do anything about it! And most importantly, your brother can't do anything about it!

I woke up with Y/N trying to shake me awake.

Ryoko: Y-Y/N...

Y/N: Are you ok?

He let's go of my shoulder.

Ryoko: I'm-I'm Fine.

Y/N: You were screaming and sweating!

Ryoko: A nightmare... about Adam.

Y/N: Adam...

His eyes widened. I start to hug him very tightly. He soon returns the hug. I began tearing up.

Ryoko: I-I was so scared. I couldn't d-do a-anything to hurt h-him.

Y/N: Don't worry. I'm here. I won't let him do anything to you.

I started to calm down.

Ryoko: Thank you. I just thought that the nightmares have stopped.

Time-skip to day Y/N POV

Ryoko, Jaune, Ruby, Kitsune, and I are now walking through the forest continuing are journeyed Haven.

Ruby: Come on guys! If we pick up the pace we can hit the next town before sunset.

Jaune: Assuming it's still there.

Ruby: Of course it'll be there! This one's supposed to be pretty big. Her... gan... bay... na...

Y/N: Higanbana. It's a well protected village with a popular inn.

Ryoko: Which means... no camping in the rain!

Ruby: See, everything's gonna be fine!

Jaune: You know, We've had a lots of ups and downs, but things could be a lot worse. Really thought we'd see more Grimm.

Y/N: Just be glad it's been peaceful.

Ryoko: Our luck is finally turning around for a change. To Higanbana!

Jaune/Y/N/Kitsune: To Higanbana!

Ruby: To Higanban... banna!

I feel something or someone following me, but I decided to shrug it off, not wanting to make everyone worry.

Time-skip to the towns inn

Y/N: Hello Miss. We need somewhere to stay for the night.

Inn keeper: Sure thing. For five people, it'll be 500 lien.

Y/N: Don't even bother getting your money out. I got this.

Jaune: You sure? I can split the pay.

Y/N: Trust me, Jaune. You don't need to.

I handed the inn keeper the money and she gave us the room key for our room.

We all entered the room.

Y/N: Everyone get some rest. We're leaving at dawn.

We all went to bed and soon fell asleep.

Reiko POV

Reiko: So, What exactly is our business in Menagerie?

Pilot: This time you're not there for fighting. You're there to try and gather info from the White Fang. I know there is someone there that you need to settle a score with, but we need you to resist the urge to start something with him.

Reiko: (sigh) Fine... As much as I hate do that,
I'll "resist" my urge to rip his head off.

Pilot: Look...

Reiko: HE KILL MY FAMILY!! AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE Y/N AND RYOKO IS RIGHT NOW! So... if you're gonna tell me to calm down, then just save it.

The bullhead lands and I got off.

Pilot: Remember, don't do anything that will blow your cover.

Reiko: I heard you the first time. Do you have any first leads.

Pilot: From the info we have right now... I say your best bet are the belladonnas. Got it?

Reiko: Right. Now one thing to know now. Where are they.

Pilot: That we don't know. Sorry.

Reiko: It's alright. I'll just ask the locals and see if they know anything. You could go, I call when I need a lift.

Pilot: Right!

The bullhead then flew away as I started my investigation.

I started to walk around. It's a little late, so there weren't many people around. But I saw a deer Faunas, so I went to ask her.

Reiko: Um... Excuse me. Could I have a minute of your time.

Faunas: Uh... Sure.

Reiko: Thanks. I only have one question. By chance do you know where the Belladonnas live.

Faunas: There up there. (Points to the hill with a house on top)

Reiko: Thanks Miss...

Faunas: Maple.

Reiko: Thanks Maple.

Maple: I have something to ask. What's a human need to find them for.

Reiko: All I can tell you us that I work at the Atlas military.

Maple: Oh.

Reiko: See you around. And thanks for your time. You were a big help.

Maple: Yeah. No problem.

I walked up to the hill, and then I knocked on the big door in front of me. A guy with a blue jacket with black hair, a black beard, and blue eyes.

Reiko: Ghira? Ghira Belladonna?

Ghira: Yes. May I help you.

Reiko: My name is Reiko and I work for the Atlas military. I was wondering if I can ask a couple of questions.

Ghira:... Sure. Come in.

I did just that and when I did I saw a girl with short black hair. Amber eyes much like Blake. Cat ears slightly bigger then Blake's with three gold piercings on them. One on the left and two on the right. And a black hakama.

Ghira: Kali, this Reiko. She is here to ask a couple of questions. She works for Atlas.

Kali: Hello. I'm Kali Belladonna. (Extends her hand for a handshake)

I shake her arm.

Ghira: Would you make some tea while Reiko and I talk.

Kali: Of course.

She then walks into the kitchen to make the tea.

Ghira: Now, take a seat.

I did as he told.

Ghira: So, What questions do you want to ask?

Reiko: Well, they're about the White Fang. I want you to tell me what you know.

————————————————————————
End of chapter