Extracurricular

Ryoko POV

Team Rwby and I are waiting outside the infirmary of beacon to see how Y/N is doing. The doctor came out with a smile on his face.

Ryoko: So, is he ok?

Doctor: Don't worry. Your brother is ok. It turns out the cause of his unconscious state was just from exhaustion. He's awake now if you want to see him.

We all walked in the infirmary to see Y/N staring out the window with a emotionless face.

Ryoko: Hey Y/N, how are you doing?

Y/N: (turns to face us) I'm fine. I just fine... all this strange. Every time my powers become active, I pass out, and I don't know why.

Ryoko: But, we stopped Roman.

Y/N: We stopped him, but he's still out there. We didn't catch him.

Yang: All that matters is that we're all ok.

Blake: Yea, If you didn't crush that robot, we probably wouldn't be here.

Ruby: Are you... ok to stand?

He gets up with little effort.

Y/N: Yea, the only negative feeling is a headache. I'll be find though.

Weiss: Well, we should all go and get some rest. We have classes tomorrow.

Ruby: That's a good idea. We all could use it.

We all went to our dorms and gets some sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night due to someone exiting the dorm. It was my brother. So I followed him to an open field and he was training. He was swinging his swords around. This must of effected him more than I thought. I watched for a while, then I decide to head back to the room.

Time-skip to Glynda's combat class Y/N POV

I was fighting against all of Team CRDL. Against all 4 of them, I was winning. I charged to Cardin, catching him off guard elbowed him in the stomach and delivered a kick to his head. I jumped up and shot my guns at Dove, but he blocks it with his sword. When I landed I sweeper Russel from under his feet. Sky than charged at me with his staff, but I turned my Libra Flare to their swords and blocked it. I than slashed at him from all directions making him fall back. My sword eventually made contact and he was flown back. I rushed at Cardin and slashed at him with my swords, but he used his mace to block, and he swung his mace down, but I flipped to the side. He then swung at me again, but I blocked it, but his momentum pushed me back. Sky then rushed at me from behind and tried to hit me, but I jumped around the staff. He tries to hit me again as Cardin tried to swing his mace at me but I used my swords to block both. I was on the ground, but that gave me the opportunity to sweep Sky off his feet. Cardin tried to hit me, but I backflipped off the ground evading it. I jumped right over him and through one of my swords at him with the back of it hitting him in the face and through my other one at Sky which did the same. When they both were in the air I caught the swords and used my semblance to throw a big orb of fire at Sky, so he can't fight back anymore. The other three charged at me, but I kicked Russel to the back of the arena. Dove came into contact with me, his sword slashed with mine, but my free sword came at him but he barely ducked. I than got a kick on his face, but he flips to stay on his feet. Cardin slams his mace down, but I backflip to avoid and i turned Libra Flare to their guns and shoot at him, but Russel jumps in front of it and blocked it with his short swords. He than charges at me as Dove does the same, but when they tried to hit all they came into contact was the swords. Cardin ran at me with his mace, but I front flip and got behind him. He than turned around, where my knee came in contacted with his jaw, and I kicked him in the stomach, than Russel tries to charge at me but my sword got him in the stomach. Russel turned his sword into a gun and tries to shoot me but I dodged all of it and swings at him, he jumps back to avoid. He than accidentally gets hit by Cardin as he rushes at me.