No Safe Haven

(Just fixing an error)

Y/N POV

We were all fighting the Nuckelavee, but no matter what we do, it's to strong, we were all pushed back. Team JNR, Ruby, Ryoko, Ana, and I were all having troubled as for Kitsune is with a sick Qrow. I looked so troubled at the Nuckelavee. The Nuckelavee then roared at us almost making us fall back. It looks at Kitsune next to Qrow. Kitsune looked terrified. I started to run towards her. It extended its arm trying to hit me, but I jumped over the arm. I got to them. Kitsune got on my back as I helped Qrow up. It ran towards me, but before it got to me, Ren used his semblance to mask my emotions making the Grimm lose sight of me.

Ren: Get then to safety!

I then got them to somewhere safe to hide as Nora was shooting it with her grenade launcher. The Nuckelavee then charged towards them. I set them down under a bench. I was about to join them in combat until Qrow grabbed my hand. He looked at me with a stern look trying to tell me something then he looked down passing out.

Y/N: Look after him Kitsune. I'm going back to help.

Kitsune: Ok. Good luck!

Y/N: Thanks.

I went to help them again. It attacked Ruby, but she used her gravity bullet to jumped above the hand just for the other hand to smack her down trapping her. It then hit Nora with her other hand. It then reeled in its hands when Ren shot at it. It then extended its hand to grabbed Ren's weapon. Ren stopped in his tracks.

Y/N: Guys! Keep moving, go in a circle!

Ryoko shot at it trying to grab its attention. Ana then ran around it as the Grimm tried to hit it missing. Ana then used her semblance which is super speed. Much like Ruby, Ana has super speed. The only difference is that Ana is faster. Ryoko and I were shooting with our pistols. Nora shooting it with her grenade launcher. Ren shorting it with his weapon. Ruby using her sniper. And Ana throws her chain at its head. Jaune then slashes at one of its legs. After that Jaune got kicked and flew back by the Grimm. Jaune then sheathed her sword.

Ruby: What are you doing?!

He then got his sword back out with his shield attached to it. Making his sword sharper. Ruby shoot at the horses head while Jaune slashes at the leg again. The Nuckelavee swung around and the arms hit every single one of us knocking us back. And then it slowly reeled in its hands back. It looked like it was trying to do something. The spikes on the back became sharper and longer. It looked as if they were swords. And it lets out a powerful screech. Ren ran up a tree and shot at its head, but the Grimm shot its hand at Ren hitting him and crashed into the building. It was about to shoot its other hand to Ren.

Nora: Ruby!

Ruby nods and then Nora jumps on the scythe, so Ruby could launch her over to Ren, before the arm could hit him, Nora momentum caught on the arm moving it. Ren looks up to Nora when Nora noticed she blushed.

Nora: Stop looking!

Ren: (looks away) Guh!

Ryoko got on my shoulders and jumped up to move the arm away from Nora and slashed the arm. But when that happened Ryoko got hit and slammed to the ground and it grabbed Ryoko to slammed her into the ground again knocking all her aura out.

Y/N: Ryoko!

I jumped to slash at the other arm to help Ren. Jaune slashes its let again making it screech in pain as Ana did to meme of the others leg. I then pried off the arm, so Ren could get down. I then looked at it with Rage. I jumped off the building and ran towards it slashing one of the arms, but the other one hits me back. But that didn't stopped me as I ran towards again.