As soon as they got outside Del ran up on Ivory, dragging her off of her moms car and onto the sidewalk as a crowd formed.

"What they fighting for?" Santana asked Dee, surprising her. She hadn't even noticed  him approaching her.

When he spoke she always recognized his voice. After hearing him only 2 or 3 times India looked forward to hearing him talk. She didn't have a crush on him or anything she just wasn't used to being around him so when she was her brain shrunk to the size of a walnut.

"Ivory came looking for trouble and got it I guess." She shrugged, seeing her bestfriend drag the girl by her hair.

India felt his eyes on her and turned to look back at him, seeing the same unamused flat look on his face. She could usually read people emotions based on how they looked in the face but his was so blank that she didn't have a clue as to what he was thinking.

"What?" India turned to him and he shrugged, turning his attention to something else.

"Yo fuck is you on bro? Stand up." She let her go and squared up before Ivory came at her recklessly, getting knocked back down.

"Aight Del that's enough she leakin." Ray tried pulling her off but she held onto tighter, feeling the girls hair snapping in between her fingers as she slammed her head into a car, making the security alarm go off.

When she heard the alarm she let her go and kicked her in the face, jerking away from Ray's hands and walking inside.

"Girl fuck, mad for what?" He muttered, walking behind her.

India began spacing out not even realizing they were leaving. When she noticed Santana walking inside she followed behind quietly.

When they got inside Ray and Santana had stayed in the leaving room to talk about something and India went to the bathroom knowing that's probably where Del was.

"That bitch had me fucked up." Del mumbled as she washed her hands in the sink, seeing all of her nails popped off.

India didn't respond and walked to the kitchen in boredom, digging through the cabinets. She stopped when her phone buzzed showing a message from Gary about her being on the schedule last minute that day.

"Dee it ain't shit it there I'm about to order pizza, no point in looking."

"Ray can you drive me to work?" She asked shyly, rocking back and forth on her heels with both hands behind her back.

He looked up at her and saw her pleading eyes, wanting to say yes more than anything.

"Fuck no."

"Mean.. just mean." She shook her head and sighed, walking over to him so she could prepare to guilt him into it.

"I gotta be in Harlem later, why you walking to work anyways Dee the trains runnin all day?"

"The train is scary." India rolled her eyes and plopped down on the couch, feeling her ponytail slip loose.

Ray tapped Santanas leg and the boy ignored it already knowing what he was about to ask.

"Can you drive her to work for me? I don't want her walking but you know I gotta go somewhere later, she not gon bother you." He sucked his teeth but actually responded this time.