Chapter 14: Vending

Minjeong's POV

I took a deep breath after crying for almost two hours, and Jungkook isn't tired of comforting me, not a bit.

I looked up to Jungkook, as he looked at me with a warm smile plastered on his face, as his hand made its way towards my face, wiping off my remaining tears off my face.

"Stop crying, okay? Everything is going to be okay," he said, cupping my face while smiling cutely.

"Thank you, Jungkook. I'm sorry for crying in front of you like this," I sniffed.

"It's okay, it's better to cry in front of people actually. Rather than crying to your heart content alone at home," he smiled.

"How do you know I live alone?", I asked, as he smiled sheepishly.

"Uh, I just took a guess.", he said, looking away from me.

"I think I should just head home," I sniffed, standing up from the couch.

I bowed politely at Jungkook, apologizing once again for being a crying mess in front of him.

"No, it's okay really. Stop doing that, I'm younger than you. Just saying," his lips curved up into a smile.

As he gave me his bright smile, my eyes slightly widened in surprised at how adorable he looks when he smiled.

His bunny smile is so cute.

"Ah, but still. I cried in front of you and we didn't even know each other."

"Uh-huh, you don't know me, but I know you. Really well," he winked.

"You know me? But h-how?"

"Someone keeps talking about you all day long 25/8," he smiled cheekily.

"Huh? Who–alright, wait. Do you go to the same school as Namjoon too?", I asked him as he nodded.

"Yup, but I'm three years younger than Namjoon. And you," he said.

"So you're only 15?"

"Mhm,"

"So you're saying I cried in front of a 15 years old boy?", I spoke with my eyes widened in surprised.

"What's so wrong with that? I'm the most mature one among all seven of us despite being the youngest among us all,"

"Seven?"

"Yeah, there are seven of us Bangtan.", he said.

"Bangtan..? Is there even such thing at our school?"

"I don't know, but it's what we called ourselves.", he smiled, nodding.

"Okay, I should just leave. Sorry again, for troubling you.", I bowed once again at him.

"I told you to stop bowing at me, it's just so awkward.", he laughed.

"Ah, alright. Thanks, Jungkook. I'll see you around," I gave him a warm smile, walking towards the front door with Jungkook trailing behind me.

"Wait, so do I have to call you noona?", he asked, as I stayed silent for a while.

"Um, I don't think so. Minjeong is fine," I told him, as he nodded, smiling.

"Goodbye and take care!", Jungkook said brightly, as I nodded, giving him a small smile, as I made my way out of the luxurious house.

I walked along the streets all by myself, and before I knew it, I am already right in front of my front door.

"Minjeong-ah,"

I looked up to the voice that just called me out, and there I saw Yeonjun standing before my eyes, wearing a grey oversized hoodie, matching with his grey sweatpants.

I started to think about Namjoon again, his cold gaze, him yelling right at my face, and before I knew it, my eyes started to water.

"Y-yah, you're okay?", Yeonjun asked, holding both of my hands in his, before lifting my chin up to look at him.

"Yeonjun-ah...", I called out, as tears started to roll down my cheeks, and that is when they started to flow uncontrollably.

"Y-yah, what's wrong?", he asked, pulling me into his embrace, as he stroked my hair gently.

I didn't hug him back, nor answering his question, I just stayed in his embrace, crying my heart out, and I don't know why it affected me this much when Namjoon said he didn't want to see me ever again.

It's like my world has fallen apart, my clear blue sky is now just pitch black, nothing but pure darkness. It's like as if I don't have the reason to live anymore, it's like I've lost in a dreadry desert with no signs of any oasis.

My life is slowly starting to fall apart.

-------------------------------------------------

I walked off to school by myself, heading directly to class, but then I decided to stop by the vending machine, not bothering to leave my bag in class.

I rummaged through my bag, searching for my purse, but I can't seem to find it. "Ah, seriously! Where the fuck is that thing??", I nagged to myself.

And right at that moment, I heard footsteps coming towards my direction, as I keep my head low.

He stood before the vending machine, and got himself a mocha. He crouched down to grab his drink, and from the corner of my eyes, I realized that it was Namjoon getting his daily dose of coffee.

He didn't say anything nor look at me, he just walked away, but then he stopped before the stairs, as I looked at him, his back facing me.

"You...", he trailed off, slightly turning his head towards my direction, as I looked at him, anticipatingly waiting for him to finish off.

"..dropped your purse,"