Chapter 2: Hiking

Minjeong's POV

I woke up to a pillow thrown aggresively at me, as I woke up out of my will, groaning, ruffling my hair harshly.

"Ugh, what??"

"Yah, wake up!"

I rubbed the slumber out of my eyes, as I fluttered my eyes opened, but in a split of a second, my eyes widened at Yeonjun who's sitting at the edge of my bed.

"What the fuck??!!", I gasped, kicking Yeonjun off my bed as he fell onto the floor with a thud.

"Oh my god, my precious butt..", he winced in pain, rubbing his hurting bottom.

"W-what are you doing here???", I asked him, pulling the cover close to my chest.

"I'm bored, let's go out.", he said, after getting up from the floor, sitting back on my bed next to me.

"We went home at 11 last night, Choi Yeonjun. I need sleep,"

"That's the point! We went home at 11 and not 2 or 3am so you're not supposed to say you didn't get enough sleep," he argued.

"Don't be ridiculous," I said, and layed back in bed, closing my eyes.

"Yah, wake up!", he shook my body again, as I sat up on the bed with a groan.

"Choi Yeonjun, please let me sleep.", I whined, scratching my scalp roughly.

"Come on, it has been ages since we last hang out. Get up!", he persuaded, trying to pull me out of bed.

I sat up on the bed, sighing once again, as I grabbed my phone that was under my pillow. "What the hell, it's fucking 4am!"

"Perfect! Now get up and go shower!", he said, pulling me out of bed as I stood there dumbfounded, while Yeonjun ran to grab my towel.

He wrapped the towel around my neck, pushing me towards the bathroom. "Where are you even going to at freaking 4am, dumbass?", I asked, already a step into the bathroom.

"Hiking,"

"Wait, what—", I was cut off as Yeonjun slammed the bathroom door closed right in front of my face.

"Bitch,"

-------------------------------------------------

"Yeonjun-ah...I...cannot do this anymore,"

Yeonjun turned around, looking at me who's already sitting on the ground, panting.

"Minjeong-ah, it has only been 15 minutes! Don't be ridiculous, get up.", he said and walked towards me, pulling me up from the ground with ease.

"I am supposed to be sleeping right now. Why are we even doing this?", I whined, but Yeonjun was not having any of it, as he forced me to stand up, as we continued to climb up the steps, heading to the top of the mountain.

"Come on, if we manage to reach the top before sunrise I'll carry you on my back on our way back."

"Really?? You said it!", I looked at him in excitement, as he just nodded at me, smiling.

I ran up the steps, leaving Yeonjun behind, excited at the idea of not having to climb down the mountain later.

"Yeonjun-ah! Move your ass!", I yelled at him who's a few metres away from me.

He just chuckled, shaking his head, before running his way up the steps, catching up with my quite fastened pace.

"You're okay?", Yeonjun asked out of the blue, as I looked at him for a second.