Chapter 3: Bus ride + music

Minjeong's POV

I told the egg-faced guy to join us, but despite having him to reject everytime I did, however in the end I still succeeded.

"Thanks," he said lowly to me.

"Mm," I just hummed in response, munching on the sausages.

"Oh, look! It's sunrise!", Yeonjun beamed, pointing at our back, as both the egg-faced guy and me turned around.

The sky started to gets brighter as the sun showed a glimpse of itself, as we waited for the real sunrise.

The boys took out their phones, as they took a picture of the beautiful sunrise. After snapping some pictures, Yeonjun suddenly called out my name, as I turned my head towards his direction.

"Smile!"

I smiled for the picture, as Yeonjun took a picture of me with the stunning scenery as the background.

"We should take a picture together too," Yeonjun said and pulled me closer to him, as he held his phone up.

He started snapping, even when I'm not ready yet, and for the next shot, he squeezed my cheeks, and soon leaned in closer, his head resting against mine.

And suddenly, he took a picture of him pecking my cheek, as my eyes went wide at his action.

Right after he did that, I pushed him away from me, as my face scrunched up in disgust, "Ew! What did you just do??"

"What did I do?", he smiled innocently.

"Bitch! Not even my boyfriend has kissed my cheek!", I complained.

"That is because you never had one," he said as my eyes widened at him, triggered at his comment.

"Bitch, come here!", I yelled, running after him all over the place, as more people filled up the place.

"We better get going," Yeonjun said after all three of us finished eating.

"Uh, thank you for the food. I really appreciate it," the egg-faced guy smiled—

OH BITCH HE GOT DAMN DIMPLES.

"No problem, Namjoon.", Yeonjun smiled back at him.

The guy noticed me staring at his dimple, as he darted his eyes to me, so I quickly averted my gaze off him.

"I wasn't staring at you,"

"Yeah, sure you didn't.", Yeonjun cut in, before slunging his arm over my shoulder, and his other arm over that guy's shoulder.

"The view is so pretty!", he beamed, jumping happily.

Because of Yeonjun's over flowing excitement, the guy's cheek collided with mine, as we looked at each other for a few seconds.

"Um, I think we should get going now.", the guy suggested, getting himself out of Yeonjun's grip.

"Yeah," I agreed, also distancing myself from Yeonjun, fixing my messy hair, before tying it up into a ponytail.

"Alright," he nodded, so we walked down the steps, heading back to the starting point.

"Wait!", I said out of the blue, as the guys looked at me.

"What?", Yeonjun asked.

"Did you forget about your promise?", I smiled cheekily, as Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"Choi Yeonjun, you're not a real man if you're not a man of his words—"

Yeonjun asked Namjoon to hold his backpack for a while, before putting it back on, but this time, on his chest and crouched down with a sigh.

"Hehehe," I giggled happily, before wrapping my arms around his neck, as Yeonjun lifted me up from the ground, carrying me on his back.

"What are you guys doing?", the guy asked, looking at us both in confusion.

"I made him promise that he'd carry me on his back on our way back if we managed to get to the top before sunrise and we did, so—"

"Shut up," Yeonjun cut me off, as I huffed in annoyance, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Minjeong-ah, why are you so heavy? I feel like carrying a whole mammoth on my back."

I slapped the back of his head, causing him to groan in pain, and he put me back on the ground.

"Yah, you said it!", I whined, and he crouched down again, as we continued to walk down the steps.

About 45 minutes later, we reached the meeting point, as Yeonjun threw me off his back, as I fell onto the ground.

"Asshole," I cursed, glaring at him.

"You're okay?", the egg-faced guy asked me, lending a hand to me.

I looked at his hand, before grabbing the hand that he kindly lent me, and he helped me to stand up.

"I'm not going to help you to clean up your apartment anymore," I said, and in just a split of a second, he started acting all nice towards me.

He took both of my hands in his, as he smiled brightly at me, "Wow, look at my best friend here! Isn't she getting prettier everyday?", he giggled.

"Hmph," I scoffed, before grabbing my backpack from the guy.

"I forgot to tell you, can you go home by yourself? I need to go somewhere else," Yeonjun said to me.

"Yeah, whatever. I'm leaving. See you at home," I said, and walked away.

"Alright! Take care, Minjeong-ah!", Yeonjun yelled behind me.

I walked towards the nearest bus stop, as I sat down on the bench, waiting for the next bus to drop by.

Not long after, a bus pulled over, as I quickly get on the bus, standing in front of the small box.

I looked into my backpack, but I forgot to bring my purse along this morning since that dumbass Yeonjun decided to go hiking at freaking 4am.

"I'm sorry miss, but can you please hurry up? There are other passengers behind you," the bus driver told me, as I stepped aside, making way for the other passenges.

"Fares for two,"

I stopped rummaging through my backpack as soon as I heard that somewhat familiar voice.

I looked up, and saw that egg-faced guy making his way towards the empty seat next to the window, his ears plugged with earphones.

I made my way towards him, as I cleared my throat. He looked up to me, as he quickly stood up, making way for me to get into the window seat, and he sat next to me, as the bus started to accelerate.

"Yo, egg-faced dude."

"Hm?"

"Uh, thanks for helping back there.", I said, as he smiled sweetly at me, his dimples poking through his cheeks.

God really is fair, he's ugly but He gave him some cute ass dimples.

"No problem. Actually it was nothing compared to you guys' help earlier," he said.

I just gave him a small smile, and looked out to the window, as I looked at the cars passing by, people walking around.

All of a sudden, an earphone was stuffed into my right ear, as I turned my head to look at the egg-faced guy.

"Bus rides are much better with music," he said, smiling warmly at me, before looking back in front.

I gave him a small smile, before looking back out to the window, as I listened to his very calming song.

From time to time, my eyelids started to get heavier and heavier, and I started to doze off, and before I knew it, I am already fast asleep in the bus.