💙

"Your not leaving here until you fix my generator, Marion." Mia fussed.

"I have work."

"My generator is broken, damnit!"

"That isn't my fault! It's daylight!  You can see in the daylight!" Vanderwood glared at the shorter woman.

"But what about when it's dark." Seven pointed out.

"Stay out of this!!" Vanderwood slightly yelled.

"He has a point." Mia said. "Besides, how am I going to cook for Ophelia! We can't just go out every single morning!!"

Vanderwood sighed at the mention of Ophelia. "Fine, I'll look at the damn thing."

"Thank you." Mia smirked and strutted off.

Seven grinned, Vanderood turned around glaring at him. "What are you even doing in here!?"

Hearing the question, Seven got serious. "I might have a way of finding out who Blue is."

--------------

"Mommy!! Watch this!!" Ophelia said, she did a perfect cartwheel across the grass.

"Good job, Ophelia!" Mia clapped. "How long did it take to learn that?"

"A boy at school showed me!!" Ophelia sat in the chair next to Mia. "Mommy, why does Daddy not visit anymore."

"Sweetie, daddy has a job where visiting isn't such a good thing, trust me, he loves you very much."

"Is he leaving again?" Tears started to appear is Ophelia's eyes as she asked the question.

Mia sighed. "I dont know."

------------

"Babe!! I'm back!!" Seven said. "He crashed on the couch next to MC. "Vanderwood is on generator duty, while Blue is sleeping in the guest room upstairs, Mia and Ophelia are out back, Yoosung is attempting to help Vanderood."

"Okay." MC nodded. "I have the hair." She held up a bag that contained a strand of Blue's hair. "Now, are you sure this is going to work."

"It should." Seven took out his laptop, and opened it, he tried to turn it on but...

"Uh babe?"

"It's dead isn't it?" MC side-eyed him.

"Yes."

"And it's the one where if you use it while charging it would explode, isn't it."

"..."

"Saeyoung..."

Seven sighed. "Yes."

-----------

"The damn generator is fixed!!" Vanderwood grumbled.

"Good!" Mia grinned.

"Mia, if it isn't too much to be asking, its late, and we all are tired, do you mind letting us stay here."
MC pleaded.

Mia smiled. "Ofcorse, I wouldn't want you all to be traveling with droopy eyes."

"Thank you so much, I apologize we had to invade your home."

"It's no problem." Mia said. "If you all need anything, ask Marion, I will be in the shower." She said walking upstairs.

"Ouuhhh~ Marion~ may i have a lap dance?" Seven wiggled his eyebrows, causing Vanderwood to glare bringing out his taser. "I will tase you."

"Kinky..." Seven grinned.

"Seven!" MC scolded.

------

While on his way to the guest room, Vanderood heard his daughter calling for him.

"Yes?" He peeked into her room.

"Can you tell me a bedtime story, I can't sleep."

"Ofcorse." He said walking into her room.

"Which one do you want to hear?" He said walking to the bookshelf.

"I want to hear your bedtime story."

Vanderood gulped, it's been years since he's told a bedtime story from scratch. "Alright." He held up the covers for her to get under and laid on the bed.

"Once there was a princess, in a far away land made of clouds...."

When Vanderwood was done telling the bedtime story, the story that the author couldn't think of shit to write cause yolo.

Ophelia was fast asleep, Vanderood slowly walked out and closed the door.

Right when that happened, Mia came from the shower.

"We need to talk..."

------

"Babe!" Seven yelled. "The laptop is charged. MC raised up from the couch. "Really!? She jumped up and looked at the laptop.

"All I have to do is place the hair on the scanner." He placed the hair on the scanner thing, a message popped up causing MCs nonexistent eyes to pop out of her head. "It's going to take 7 hours!?"

Yoosung stirred up next to them. "7 hours?" He said in a tired voice.

" Go back to sleep Yoosung." MC spoke softly, Yoosung went  back to sleep, she turned to Seven.

"What are we going to do?" MC said.

"We'll have to wait...it shouldn't be doing this unless..."

"Unless Blue is doing this."