💙

"Wakie Wakie eggs and side of 707!!!" Seven yelled out waking everyone up. "There's a diner across the street, we should probably eat then get back on the road."

"Seven...." Yoosung whined. "I'm tired."

"You have to eat, you're a growing boy, Yoosung." Seven teased. 

"I'm a man." 

Seven grinned. "Whatever helps you sleep at night."

"I'm staying here, I'm not hungry," Blue said.

MC scoffed. "How can you not be hungry? I never see you eat?"

"I'm just not, and even if I was, I rather not be eating with you glaring at me the whole time." 

"Your obviously planning something."

Blue groaned. "For the last time, you people have nothing I want!"

''Then why did you break into Jumi-" MC started to say, but was cut off by Blue. "I told you this already, I was tricked into thinking you people were hired by my agency."

"Uh..." Seven tried to stop the argument going on, but was cut off.

"I still don't trust nor like you." MC crossed her arms.

"The feelings mutual." 

"Can we just go to the diner?" Yoosung quickly said. 

"Yeah....." Seven nervously chuckled.

"Fine." MC huffed, she left out the door before Yoosung and Seven left, a man came to the door. "Hello, I hate to disturb you, I'm detective Jarchie." He held up a detective badge. "And we've been authorized to search this floor for the key of the heart." He held up a picture. "It has been stolen from someone on this floor."

"Sure detective, go right ahead." Seven answered. "Do you mind if we step out a bit though, we were on our way to get some food."

"Sure, just let me check you all first."

-----------------------------------------

-RFA Chat-

-707 has entered the chat-

707: lololol Hello!!!

707: It's me...

707: &)& EXTREEEEAAAAMMMMEEE!!!!

Jaehee: Luciel, how are things going? 

Jaehee: Are you all alright?

707: things are great

707: But MC's mad at me

Zen: lolol what did you do this time?

707: I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!

-MC has entered the chat-

MC: he left that girl in the hotel room, with nobody to watch over her.

Jaehee: Luciel, why would you leave a stranger in there, not only a stranger but a hacker who has hacked into the RFA and took our information

MC: That's exactly what I told him on our way to the diner, but NOOOO he didn't want to listen

707: Relax babe, I told Vanderwood to go up to the room and watch her, besides I have the flash drive on me