💙

"You said you would explain to me later on why you're here, it's been later," Mia said tapping her foot.

Vanderwood sighed. "I told you all I could."

"Yeah, you said your helping that 707 guys find his brother, and his wife of course will be here, but what about the other two."

"The blonde kid is his best friend, as for the girl, they have to keep eye on her?"

This alerted Mia. "Keep an eye on her? Is she dangerous? You let a dangerous person in this house around my daughter!?" Mia's voice started to get louder as she spoke.

"They don't trust her, from what 707 told me, she was tricked into thinking they hired someone to kill her friend, so they made some agreement.

Mia sighed. "What's even the girl name? I know it surely isn't Blue."

"I don't know, but I do know she had the same tattoo as-"

A small knock was on the door and Ophelia walked in. "Can you please help me with my homework?"

"I'll help you later sweetie," Mia said.

"okay." She said and closed the door.

"You were saying?" She turned back to Vanderwood with her arms crossed.

"Nevermind." He shook his head. 

"See, there you go, keeping secrets from me!" Mia huffed. "Is it that you don't trust me?"

"Mi-" 

"No, answer my question, because that's why we aren't together now Marion, because of you keeping secrets from me, and you never learn to trust me.

Vanderwood just frowned. "You don't know that."

"I don't? Then why didn't you tell me about Milaro? You chose to keep your mouth shut about him an look where he is now!"

"I didn't have a choice, you know I didn't."

"I'm tired of hearing that

----------------------------

Seven and MC sat on the porch outside. "Seven?" MC looked up at her husband. 

"Yeah?" He pecked her forehead. "What's up?"

"What are we going to do after all of this?"

"We just go back to our regular lives?"

"But what about Blue?" She questioned. "I mean, we can't be so sure she's just going to leave us alone, how do we even know she's telling the truth about your brother, for all we know she could be working for Mint Eye, I mean, why would he trick her into thinking we're working for her agency."

Seven sighed. "I don't know, I'm keeping an eye on her, and so is Vanderwood if she tries something I promise to make sure she doesn't get away."

"We don't even know much about her."

"I think I have an idea to get information out of her, I can't think of anything else to make it less suspicious, here is the plan..."

---------------------------

"Can I ask you a question?" Ophelia asked sitting next to Blue on the couch. 

"Shoot." She said which caused Ophelia to tilt her head. "Why would I shoot you? I wouldn't want to hurt you."

Blue chuckled a bit. "It's another way of saying ask your question, I think? It's something like that."

"Oh." Ophelia giggled. "I wanted to know if you knew how to do math? I tried to ask the red-haired guy, but he started making a lot of jokes, and it was distracting me."