💙

Seven, Yoosung, and Blue went downstairs. "Maybe the lady at the front desk might know," Yoosung suggested.

"Maybe." Seven said in thought. "You remember what he looks like right?" Seven turned to Blue.

"Yeap."

"Try looking outside in the parking lot." Seven patted her on the back, which she arched her eyebrow at, she didn't say anything, just left out the exit door, while Seven and Yoosung went to the front desk.

"Excuse me, ma'am, did a detective come down here?" Seven asked.

The lady looked at them confused. "Detective? There is no detective here, why did something happen?"

"Did you see a tall man, with no black hair?"

The woman thought for a while. "Yes, a few minutes ago, he checked in last night around 7:30."

"Is he still here?"

"No, sorry." 

Seven frowned. "Okay, thank you."

Seven and Yoosung walked from the front desk. "Didn't we check in around 7:30?" Yoosung asked.

Seven nodded and said. "Yeah, he most likely had known about the flash drive and had been following us." 

"You think Blue found something?" 

"I hope so, I'll let the everyone know."

-----RFA CHAT------

-707 has entered the chat-

707: It seems that nobody is here so I'll just leave this message for everyone to see.

707: The flash drive is missing but I think I know who took it

707: We're trying to find him, but right now there's no luck.

707: But don't worry...

707: 707 EXTREME IS ON THE CASE!!! ^^

-Jumin has entered the chat-

Jumin: Luciel, I see you are having some troubles, do you need me to bring my men for backup?

707: Nah we got this all under control 

707: We just need to find the man who has the flash drive

Jumin: and are you so sure the girl doesn't have it?

Jumin: You should question her

707: I did, she's out trying to find the person.

Jumin: Are you so sure she isn't going to try and escape?

707: Even if she does try, I put a tracking device on her jacket, she thankfully didn't realize it.

Jumin: Well I must get back to Elizabeth the 3rd

Jumin: I took the day off to spend time with her since I couldn't on her birthday.

707: Say hello to Elly for me~

Jumin:...

Jumin: no.

-Jumin has left the chat-

707: Meanie!!

-MC has entered the chat-

MC: SEVEN!! GET UP HERE NOW!!!

707: what happened!?!?

MC: The screen on your tracking phone is blinking.

707: It only does that when the tracking device and the phone get to a certain distance.

MC: Then why the hell is blinking so rapidly and making this loud noise!?

707: There's a button on the side, the only person who has a tracking device on them is...

707: CRAP!!!

707: I put a tracking device on Blue! Where is the red dot showing?

MC: It's showing she's far off from the hotel.

707: Damnit..! I'll be up there soon

-707 has left the chat-

"Cmon Yoosung!" Seven grabbed Yoosung's hang and started running. "We have to go before it's too late."

-----------------------------------------------

Blue had then checked all around building outside, she was about to go back inside the hotel room but a certain black haired man caught her attention.

She felt in the back of her jacket, where she made sure her gun was still there connected to a strap, that was wrapped around her. 

(A/N: She has a really big hoodie on, so it's hard to tell the gun it back there)

The man got on the phone talking to someone. "I got the flash drive, now are you going to keep up with your end of the deal?"

The man sighed. "No, I didn't get the girl, why do you need her so bad?"

"Daughter? What daughter are you talking about?"

She felt something on her back buzzing and kept turning around until she felt on her back, she pulled something off of her jacket and frowned at the small object. "A tracking device? Dumbass." Suddenly it started shocking her. 

"SHIT!" She threw it on the ground.

"Hey!" The man who she had been following turned around. "What the hell are you doing here?"

She reached back for her gun and grabbed it, she shot the man who was thought to be a detective, he fell with a 'thuuud'

She walked up to him and felt his pockets, she found the flash drive along with a letter.

She frowned, as she was about to open the letter, someone came from behind her and wrapped their arm around her neck. "You fell right into the trap (bleep)" They whispered in her ear.

Her eyes widened. "H-How do you know that name!?" The person grinned, she felt something going on her mouth, she tried to fight it but soon felt her eyes getting heavy and collapsed on the ground.