💙

"So, everyone ready?" Seven asked. 

It was the next day, and everyone was about to leave on their journey to Neverland.

"Author!!!" MC yelled. "NO!!!"

Fine...they were about to leave to Cheritz City."

"I hope you all be safe," Jaehee said. 

"We will." MC kissed Seven's cheek. "Isn't that right?"

Seven blushed. "Babe~"

Blue grumbled some unkind words, that went unnoticed.

"We'll travel as far as we can, but we'll have to eventually stop for some rest." Seven said. "I just hope we can find Saeran, and get through to him."

"I'm sure he'll listen," Zen said. "He's your brother."

After the goodbyes, the rest of the RFA left.

"She's riding with you," Vanderwood stated, pointing to Blue before anyone could say otherwise, he had already walked towards his car.

"What did you do?" Seven chuckled. 

"Oh, a little payback for leaving me out in the cold." Blue shrugged. "I put ice in his underwear, he's been pissy since then."

"Well, we should get going, let's go."

-------------------------

It's been a total of 7 hours since they've been driving.

It was starting to get dark, and Seven tiredness was starting to show.

"Baby, are you tired?" MC questioned, she rubbed him on the shoulders. "I could drive if you want."

"Babe, I love you, but your driving sucks." Seven chuckled tiredly. "Can you call Vanderwood and tell him we're going to stop soon."

"Okay." MC grabbed Seven's phone and called Vanderwood. "Hey, Vandie, it's getting late and we'll have to stop soon...Okay."

She hung up the phone. "He said alright, he sounded tired himself."

"There's a hotel around here somewhere," Blue mumbled, she had then recently woke up and heard the conversation. "This place seems familiar, and if I'm right you should see it if you keep driving straight."

"You sure?" Seven asked.

"Yeah."

Just as she said, about 45 minutes later, a hotel popped up, Seven pulled over. "I'll go check in and see what rooms we could get." 

MC looked back at Yoosung. "Yoosung, wake up, we're going to check into a hotel."

Yoosung yawned. "We're here? Was I sleeping for 6 days!?" He jumped up. 

MC giggled. "No, we're just checking into a hotel."

A sudden 'BANG' came at the window.

Everyone jumped and saw Seven grinning at the window. 

MC sighed in relieve as she brought the window down. "Don't do that! You scared me." She smacked his hand.

"Sorry~" He grinned. "Anyways, I managed to get a 2 bedroom, all the other rooms are booked. 

"So how are we going to go about with everyone sleeping, I mean Yoosung just woke up and he's going right back to sleep," MC said.

"I don't know, but I know the car is pretty cramped up, so we all should probably just go in and figure out what we'll do then."