💙

From this chapter and on, there's a slight swear warning.
----------

Seven contacted the RFA, they all agreed the meet at Jumin's place.

"So, I'm assuming everyone got the card." Jaehee questioned.

"I did." Zen said. "Well mine was on the computer." He brought out his phone. "I took a picture."

"Do you think Mint Eye is targeting at us again?" Yoosung asked.

Seven sighed. "It's probably Saeran, he still thinks what he was brainwashed to believe."

"So how do we stop him?" MC asked.

"We have to find him." Seven said. "But it could take days, even months, Mint Eye has so many headquarters.

Jumin was about to say something, but the lights cut off.

"AH!!!" Yoosung screamed out. "JUMIN WHY'D YOU FORGET TO PAY YOUR LIGHT BILL THING!!!"

"I didn't!" Jumin grumbled. "Someone is in this house."

"You bet you ass someone is." A voice said.

The lights came back on, and infront of the RFA was a person in all black, and shades.

"Who are you!?" Seven questioned.

"Shut up!" They pointed a gun at Seven. "I'm asking the questions."

"Listen-" Jaehee started, but the person cut them off. "Look coffee freak, I'm pissed the fuck off right now, so don't even try me."

Seven slowly stood up. "Listen, we aren't going to hurt you, so just put the gun down."

The person chuckled. "Not gonna hurt me?" They put the gun down. "Oh, but you hire somebody to kill my damn girlfriend!?"

Everyone was confused as to what this person was talking about.

"We didn't hire anyone, to kill anyone."

"The bitch is crazy!!!" MC yelled. "Call the police on him!!"

" Oh wow assuming my gender, I'm a girl!!" She yelled. "Look, I'm loosing my patience, so either give me a reasonable explanation, or I'm shooting."
She then smirked. "Or I can release this flash drive, with all this information on you."

Everyone eyes widened.

"I'm calling security!" Jumin said, he was about to reach to his phone, but the girl shot it.

Everyone screamed at the loud noice.

"Look, there has been some misunderstanding." Seven said. "We didn't hire anyone to kill your girlfriend."

"Thats not what he said."

"Who?"

"I don't know!!! All I know is he used to be apart of this secret religious group!!"

"What group?"

The girl sighed. "Mint Eye..."