Irrational Treasure

Start from the beginning

"Come on no need to get angry. There is a more humane way to do this" he said to me as I just rolled my eyes.

"Hey, I can be serious!" Mabel tried to make an angry face but it didn't work.

"You do have nachos hanging from your ears, hon." Pacifica laughed. "Haha, wow, I'm embarrassed for you. Give her a hand everybody!" She told the audience as everyone laughed and cheered. Mabel ran of the stage. "Now who wants to hear more about me?" Pacifica asked.

Me and Dipper went over to Mabel. "Hey, you okay?" I asked her

"I need some old-timey butterscotch." She said as she got some candies and ate one of them. "Guys, can I ask you something? Do you think I'm silly?" Mabel asked us as me and Dipper looked at eachother.

"Uh, nnnoooo?" I finally replied

"I knew it! The nacho earrings, the sweater. I thought I was being charming, but I guess people see me as a big joke" she said as she threw her earrings and took off her sweater.

"C'mon, Mabel, you love that sweater!" I told her.

"I did before Pacifica ruined it for me. She ruins everything!" Mabel said. I felt bad for her.

"Pacifica! Why does she think that being related to the town founder means she can treat everyone like garbage. Someone needs to take her down a peg." Dipper said as he suddenly remembered something. "Wait a minute! I feel like I read something about Pacifica's great-great grandfather before." He opened the journal. "Of course! Oh, this is perfect." He started reading in a deep voice. "In my investigations..." he stopped after I gave him a weird look. "Shou- should I do the voice?" He asked me and Mabel

"Please don't" I told him as he started reading normally again.

"In my investigations I recently made a discovery. Nathaniel Northwest may not be the true founder of Gravity Falls! I believe this secret is emburied somewhere on the enclosed document. If only I could crack the code." He got out a map. "Oh, man! If this cover-up is true, it means Pacifica's whole family is a fraud. This could be a major conspiracy!" I saw that Mabel was getting hyped.

"We have got to investigate this!" I told Dipper.

"Wait! I'm coming with you. Conspiracies are serious, right?" Mabel asked as me and Dipper just nodded. "Well, if I help you crack this code, then nobody could call me silly again!"

"Soo.. Mystery trio?" I asked

"I thought you hated that." Mabel asked me.

"Starting to get used to it" I told her as we went on with our journey.

We decided to go to the library to research about the past of the town. "Alright, Girls, if we can prove Nathaniel Northwest wasn't the real founder of Gravity Falls, it will finally put Pacifica in her place." Dipper said as he looked through some old books.

"And solving a mystery will prove that I'm not silly. I'm serious. Seeeeriousss..." she said as she ate a piece of candy.

"We just need to crack this code. Let me see... it's not Egyptian, it's not numerology, it's not, wait-of course! The triangle is the alchemist symbol for flame. Lighting the parchment on fire will reveal the secret message!" Dipper said as he put some sludes in a projector. I gave him an unsure look.

"Uhh Pines. I don't think that's a great Idea. You sure there isn't anything else we can do?" I asked him but he already took a candle.

"Come on it's obvious, let's just light this sucker up and--- Mabel!" He looked at Mabel who was wearing the map as a hat.