Ch 2 - A warning for the future

Ash found himself in a big hall, it looked ancient, at least thousands upon thousands of years old. The base of the building was crumbling, moss was growing everywhere, but it still has a certain charm to it. He walked around for a bit, until he found a large area, probably the main hall.

He could tell something wasn't right, all the legendary and mythical Pokemon were gathered up here. Strange, for some reason, he found himself walking towards the large group, noticing something else. They were all looking at something.

By the looks of stuff, they were watching it, watching it carefully. Ash then hid himself from the group, and tried to look over their shoulders for what they a watching. Then he was gobsmacked, they were watching Ash.

Ash then felt drowsy, until he fell asleep.

He then woke up to the sounds of Pokemon, not any ordinary Pokemon, but legendary and mythical Pokemon. He was surrounded by all of them, and because of this, he just froze in place, trying to process what just happened. He stayed still, until one of the Legendary's spoke up. "Young Ash Ketchum, please wait here, until she comes." Ash followed their instructions, but who was she?

Then out of nowhere, a blinding light flashed before him, then he found himself in front of another Pokemon. He has seen this Pokemon somewhere before, but where?

The Pokemon was a white, centaur-like Pokemon. It had something around it's abdomen that was shaped like a disc, it was gold.

Then the answer struck him, it was Arceus.

"Young Ash Ketchum, I have summoned you here today to talk about your future." Ash kept on listening. "Something bad will happen, betrayal, crisis, ultra-space, those are the only three things we can describe you future right now, be careful, chosen one, and choose your moves wisely." After Arceus had said that, Ash started feeling dizzy.

Then he woke up.

"AH!" Shouted the young trainer. When Ash screamed, Pikachu and Riolu woke up almost instantly. Ash was sweating all over. The first thing Ash had done was check the time.

9:30am

"What a perfect time to wake up guys, am I right?" Pikachu and Riolu nodded in agreement. Ash had a shower, got changed, packed his stuff and headed downstairs for breakfast. When Ash was walking down the corridor, he felt something tug on his shirt. Riolu wanted to say something. "Ash, something is troubling, I can sense it in your Aura."  When Riolu said that, Ash suddenly remembered that he had the power to manipulate Aura, much like Sir Aaron.

With a sigh, Ash said, "I will tell you and Pikachu about it during breakfast."

Ash and his Pokemon finally got their breakfast, and boy were they starving. Ash was that hungry he forget to tell his two Pokemon about the dream he had, until Riolu reminded him. "Yeah that's right, so I had this really weird dream, I woke up in this place that looked very old, I walked around for a bit until I found a large room with all the legendary and mythical Pokemon in there." Pikachu and Riolu were very interested, so they kept on listening. "They seemed to be watching something, so I hid from them and started watched it from a distance, and from what I saw, they were watching me. Then suddenly, I fell asleep and woke up with all the Legendary's watching over me. One told me to wait, until a blinding light appeared in front of me, which then showed non other than Arceus itself standing right in front of me." 

Pikachu couldn't contain it's excitement to hear what happened next, he accidentally zapped his trainer. "Ow that hurt Pikachu, what was that for?" Pikachu sweatdropped. "Pika pikapi."  "Riolu, could you translate that for me?" Riolu responded. "Pikachu said that he couldn't contain his excitement, so he accidentally zapped you."  Then after that, Ash continued.

"Arceus then told me three things my future hold's, one of them being betrayal, one being crisis, and the other being ultra-space. Then after that, I suddenly blacked out again and woke up."

After that, Ash just kept thinking, about the dream. What Arceus said.

Betrayal...

Crisis...

Ultra-Space?

Ash didn't even know what Ultra-Space even was. Riolu and Pikachu were also thinking about it, until Riolu spoke up. "I don't know about you Ash, but it might be some sort of message, a warning, maybe even both."  After Ash pondered about it more, he agreed with Riolu, understanding that it could be some sort of warning for the future.

Once they finished their breakfast, they walked out the Pokemon center. Then they headed back towards Ash's home, good ol' Pallet Town. On the walk back home, Ash was still thinking about it with his Pokemon following suit, he kept on replaying what he said, understanding what it really was.

A warning for the future...

Ash then thought of something, to get back to Pallet Town, he had to walk through Pewter City, so he thought of something. He knew there was a library in Pewter City, so he could stop there to read up about this, "Ultra-Space," and then after that he could head to the Pewter City Gym to say hi to Brock.

Time-skip 40 mins

After 40 minutes of walking, they finally arrived at the library. He went inside and asked the librarian if there were any books on, "Ultra-Space." She didn't have a clue on what Ash was talking about, realizing this, Ash asked if there were any computers around, to which the Librarian pointed directly right of them. Ash thanked her and then bolted towards the computers. "What a strange kid." The Librarian said. She sighed then went back to her work.

Ash immediately logged on and the first thing he searched up was 'Ultra-Space.' He looked through it for a little bit and found out that Ultra-Space was recently discovered by the Aether Foundation.

The president of the organization, Lusamine, describes it as being the home to these creatures called Ultra-Beasts, and is accessible by Ultra-Wormholes. Because of this, there are also different worlds. 5 worlds have been discovered so far, and one has been colonized by the Aether Foundation, called Ultra Megalopolis. He found out the creatures names, the names are in order as they go.

-UB-01 Symbiont

-UB-02 Absorption

-UB-03 Lighting

-UB-04 Blade

-UB-05 Glutton

Ash thought they were strange names, in which they were, he took notes of all of this down and headed out the library. Next stop was the Pewter City Gym, to say hi to Brock and his family.

When Ash got there, Brock wasn't there, which is strange, he never leaves his gym unless he is doing his study for becoming a Pokemon Doctor. Ash found Brock's brothers Tommy and Forrest and asked him where he was. Forrest responded, "He has left to see an old friend of his, he said he is returning from Kalos today." Ash thought about it for a bit, until he knew he was talking about him.

Ash thanked him and walked out. After that all done and dusted, he continued his way back to Pallet Town.