💖~~Chapter 22~~💖

~~♎️~~
Which sounds right?
Save your heart to save your soul🥀
Or
Save your soul to save your heart💝

A picture of Valentina!💁‍♀️

—•//Who's all Libra?//•—

Welcome back to another "Her Human Mate"!
Chapter 22
Enjoy reading!
~~♎️~~

|Ava|

A few days had pass by, it would seem as if I was controlling time. That didn't seem possible. The only one who can oversight time is the goddess herself. I guess in the human world saying is right, time does fly by fast.

During the days, I've spent quality time with Alaric. My wolf enjoys the company we have with him. We have gone to parks and movies, even the beach. Though it rained afterwards, but it all ended up with us kissing underneath the rain. Wet hair and wet kisses. Lovely isn't it? Honestly I have forgotten all about the hunt for my pack once our bond grew stronger. Maybe I should ask Alaric for the help. My wolf agreed

Me and Alaric sat with Noah and Valentina. This felt like a double date inside the cafeteria, while Veronica death stares glued to our skulls.
"You feel that don't you?" I whisper next to Alaric's ear.
"Yeah. It's getting annoying." Alaric face gave out an irritating structure.
My hands fondle my thighs looking down blushing toward his husky voice.
I was about to say something, until a slam shaken the table.
"Alaric, honey. We need to talk." Veronica squeaky voice came distasteful to my ears.
"I think not." Alaric said, not even glancing at the bitch.
"Oh, but I think so." She circle over the both of us to sit next to Alaric.
Veronica touch his shoulder rubbing it up and down. Petty bitch.

"Remember the times at your house. Those times you're were a beast in-"
"Veronica I suggest you to get the fuck out. We broke up days ago!" Alaric growl, delivering a signal for Veronica.
I smirk at the scene, but in the inside I'm sad that Alaric had a good time with Veronica. I wonder what if I didn't marked him as mine, would he run back to Veronica?
"You can't get rid of me!" Veronica shout back at him.
"Actually he just did, so be gone thot." I flick my hand motion her to leave.
"Excuse me! You slut!"

At the moment, Veronica knew she fucked up.
Alaric rapidly stood up almost flipping the table. He growl loudly at her presence. His hands gripped on the edge of the table. That wolf deep down hated the name Veronica called his own mate.
"Get. Out. Now." Alaric eyes changed yellow and closing them in distress.
I got up placing my hands on both of Alaric's shoulders. Setting him down back on his seat to calm down. Veronica finally left hearing a soft sob.
"She officially learnt her lesson." My wolf said.
"Yeah, but we shouldn't have been so rough on her." I softly said back.
"Well she shouldn't test what is ours." My wolf growls, judging me for not taking action.
"She's a mere human, not a werewolf. Veronica is not intelligent as we are." The bell rung for our next class.

"I'm sorry." Alaric's apologetic voice pleased my ears.
"I understand. You're not fully in control of your wolf. It takes process to be leash your wolf together and bond as one." I simply say.
I gave him a comfort smile.
"Im happy I have you." I giggle sighting a smile forming his handsome lips. Alaric's  freckles brighten over his blush. I admire them as we continue our chat.