💖~~Chapter 15~~💖

~~🦢~~
Enjoy chapter 15!🥴
Song: Oh My by Naliya 🌟
Credit Lyrics: Cassiopeia🙅‍♀️

~•//What's your favorite holiday?//•~

Welcome back to "Her Human Mate"!🐺
~~🦢~~

|Ava|

"Ugh" I climb on Alaric's window falling forward hitting my face on the ground. I hisses in pain, rubbing my face where it hurt. The room is dark looking for Alaric if there was any sigh of him. I sniff out his scent. There isn't any rainforest like perfume anywhere. He has to be out with his family. Then a thought of him being with a Veronica had my wolf not pleased by it.
"Stay focus Ava." I told myself, erasing the thought.

Hunting down the book became exhausting. The room was huge and I don't think I'll be discovering it in less than an hour. I growl. How is it hard to find one book? Just one!

I scramble the book self. Then the desk and the closet. Everywhere and there was no fucking book! I flop on the bed smelling out Alaric. His scent relax me, calming my aggravation down. I fell asleep immediately taking his scent in.

~~•//////////////////////////////////•~~

My lungs were heavy running in the deepest snow. The snow was my love to the soul of my body. This cold air was freezing my throat as if there were icicles forming.
"I'm coming to get you, Ava!" A female voice shouted in the wonderland forest.
I giggle as she tackled me to the ground.

"Mommy that's unfair!" I pouted.
Snow fallen on our heads turning our white hair wet. I sighted her face, but I couldn't quite see my mom face clearly. It was only a blur to my vision.
"You need to run fast. If I was your enemy then I would've killed you by now." Her voice was filled with concern.
"But you are not my enemy. You're my mom." I smiled shyly to my last sentence.
Mother laugh delighted throwing snow on me.
"Hey!" I dig up the snow inside my palm, circling the snow into a ball.
I threw it at mom's face letting the snowball shatter to pieces. I laugh loudly at her face reaction.

"Come her my dearest daughter." Mother pick me up and started spinning me around.
I felt alive. It was safe to be in my mom's arms. She was my protection and my problem solver. I giggled wrapping my arms all over her neck, hugging my mom. Feeling as if this wouldn't last forever.

"You will be the future Luna to the Moon Pack and forever hold our peace." Mother whisper to my ears.
"Mommy what are you talking about." I ask, confused to what my mother was talking about.
"I won't be here for long, my dear Ava. When events goes wrong. You will take over my position and you can not back down. I know my own daughter worth and I need you to be strong." Mother pet my hair.

"You are going to end this war."

~~•//////////////////////////////////•~~

I flutter my eyes open, smelling Alaric's scent getting stronger. A touch on my back made me flinch and I bolted up. My face felt stiff and sticky, but I didn't care what it was. Alaric stood right in front of me. He had a slight anger and concern written on his face. My shut my eyes tightly and look away from him. I was hurting and depressed. Many thoughts of my family and the people that need me at the pack, had me worry.

"I-I-I." I couldn't make a sentence or in fact talk to him.
"Ava why are you here." The anger in his voice sound just like an Alpha.
"I need the book." I whisper.
"Now you want the book? Hmm I thought I heard you say that you already knew." This smartass.
"That was in the past." I confirm.
Alaric stood there for a couple of seconds thinking if he should or shouldn't hand me the book.

"Give me one reason why I should give it to you." Alaric glared into my silver eyes.
The black hole inside my body increase. I hardly look at him. The ground was more pleasing than the hatred in those brown eyes of his. Every part of my body broke causing me to feel a sting of pain in my chest. I wanted to run away from my despair.
"I need you to be strong." My mother's voice echo in my head.
My heart pound as if this is the first time in awhile I am alive.

"I need it to find my real family."
I shot my head up. His eyes were shining bright.
"Glorious." I thought to myself. My wolf agreed.

Alaric lips move a bit. I can not determine if he was trying not to smile or his wolf was in control.
Alaric toss the book in my lap.
"You made me like this, you know?"
I nod, frowning. It was my blame to accept this mistake. He would be happier with Veronica instead of a monster.
"I do not know much about this werewolf life, but... I would love to understand if you are by my side, mate."
Mate. One word that I've been awaiting to hear for weeks. For years. One word that brought a smile planted on my face with no tears left to cry. Alaric slid his hands on my rosy cheeks making our nose touch.
"You know about the mate process?" I ask quietly.
"Yes, my wolf told me all about it." Alaric bluntly said.

We remain still, continuously gazing our eyes. His handsome brown eyes were my favorite kind of flavor. A mix of honey and chocolate had my wolf hungry for those eyes to be mine. They are mine, not Veronica's. I lick my light pink lips, realizing that I am now staring at his tanish lips.

"Alaric-"
"Can I kiss you?" Alaric interruptive ask.
"Wh-What?" I was shock by his question. Too shock that I didn't pay attention to him leaning in.

I never in my life had my first kiss. This is what I've been waiting for. What I've been looking forward to. About us kissing. How it felt to kiss your mate. Alaric's kisses has to be soft and smooth. I can see the texture of his lips. Oh how I need those on mine. My wolf howl excitedly. She enjoy putting images of Alaric and me in my head. I lean in with him. Then I hesitate.
Before I bring my needs I want to give him my heart first.

"Alaric I want to get to know you first. I don't know anything about you." I push him away a little.

Alaric eyes shown disappointment, but also understanding what I am saying.
"Ok." He sign getting off of me.
"What do you want to know about me?"
Alaric prop his arm with the elbow using it to rest his head.
"Everything." My wolf yip.
"Let's take it slow. I'm not telling everything to a girl I just known for weeks. I mean I understand that's how mates work with knowing everything about each other for one day, but I don't even know how to work my own werewolf yet." Alaric explain.
"I understand." I smile a little.
He push a hair strain behind my ear and smiles.

"Now tell me what did little Alaric do in the past?"

~~~🤧~~~
Hope you all enjoy this chapter! 🤩
So far I am glad to update chapters of this book!
I never got so into a book so easily, really.🙇‍♀️

I am so excited to complete to this soon! I might actually give y'all extra chapters every Friday! I have to see how that works first off. 🙊

But anyways see y'all on the next chapter of "Her Human Mate"!

Swipe up⬆️
~~~🤧~~~