💖~~Chapter 16~~💖

~~♈️~~
Final Chapter of The Day!
Chapter 16!

Artist: Melanie Martinez
Song: CryBaby

~~•//Who's you're favorite artist?//•~~

Welcome back to another "Her Human Mate".
~~♈️~~

|Alaric|
When I was a child I didn't get video games or toys. I had trophies and football practice with my father everyday after school. My family all wanted to be normal with trophies and praise. They use me for their popularity. No family members would come up and ask me, what would I like to do. I never had a chance to decide what I wanted to do in life. My parents want me to follow my father steps, because he was a football star. WAS. My father had an accident during my mother's pregnancy with me.

He torn his ACL during a big game. It wasn't just that, no. My father was not a good team mate and player. He had too much of a big ego at how he is better than everyone else. Everyone disagree with him. Revealing that my father would never have any fans or friends if he had that type of attitude. That's where he had me.

My father would force me to practice football and any kind of sports after school. The only breaks I will have was when mother called us for dinner. I never had the time for myself. One time My father first laid a hand on me for the first time. When I skipped practice one day, because I went to my friends birthday party. I would say it was worth it if my father didn't hit me more than I except it. I thought punishment were spankings and a stick up your ass, but my father thought other wise. He knew I deserve the kind of treatment he put me, so I could do better.

He was cold as a hard rock on the North Pole. My father was never sweet to others or even the girls I wanted to date. He was only sweet to Veronica. Veronica Quinn was the richest of any female on earth, except she was not like Beyoncé. Veronica was not a queen to anyone, but she was rich like my family. That's why my family force us an engagement. If I do mess this up my family would abandon and shame me for good. I would never have a mother or father if I mess my reputation to my family.

That's when I met her, Ava Miller. I should be mad at her and I want to put distance away from her. Though Ava is something special that I can not explain. She's like a Star. A star that shines through my darkest times. She ruined everything, but she didn't ruin me. How can one girl complete me? I should be in love with Veronica not her. Veronica has money to complete my family. She has the sexist body that all men are jealous of me. And... that's all I ever got from her. Veronica is perfect. For that we all know that's a lie. Ava is the sweetest of them all. With one smile my whole body boils. I smile automatically to her perfect smiles. Her personality was a mystery, but who doesn't love cracking a mystery. She loves to hide and I will find her no matter what. I am her seeker and I sound selfish for wanting her. How dare I be selfish for having her? I should be happy for the life I have. Deep inside of me I'm not.

Ava Miller, why can't you get out of my head?

~~•//////////////////////////////////•~~

|Ava|

"What do you want to know about me?"
Alaric prop his arm with the elbow using it to rest his head.
"Everything." My wolf yip.
"Let's take it slow. I'm not telling everything to a girl I just known for weeks. I mean I understand that's how mates work with knowing everything about each other for one day, but I don't even know how to work my own werewolf yet." Alaric explain.
"I understand." I smile a little.
He push a hair strain behind my ear and smiles.

"Now tell me what did little Alaric do in the past?" I scooch closer to Alaric.
"Not much." He frowns.
"My parents were let's say, money freaks. They wanted all the money in the world. My father force me to do things I didn't want to do and as for my mother... she wanted me to date the prettiest most richest girl alive. I was force to date Veronica. I was force to play football. I was force to do whatever they want. That when I think about that now, I was blind to see I'm forcing myself to follow their rules." Alaric sadly smile at me. I stare into his brown eyes. There wasn't even the slight sight of sadness in them.
"But I'm not being force to do this."

Alaric hand lift my chin up his face slowly lean in looking at my lips. I couldn't resist. My wolf bark at me to kiss him and make him ours. His hands sent me a electric vibe that cause goosebumps on my arms. My breath hitch a his lips barley touching mine. Alaric's hand slid up smoothly on my neck and gently seize a hand full of my white hair. I fluster. His brown eyes darken with desire. My heart pound nervously.
I always want to know what his lips felt like.
"Those lips meant to be ours, Ava!" My she wolf jump with pure happiness.

My wolf didn't like the lack of speed that came with the kiss. I couldn't help myself. I push my lips on his hearing a growl of approval rumbling in my throat. I moan a bit at his soft lips. Alaric press his upper chest on mine climbing on top of me. I gasp in the kissing process. I never had these types of moments with anyone before. This was new to me, but I adore it.

Alaric was rough and sensual. He roam his hand on my breasts to my stomach. I shiver at his touch expecting a regrettable decision. That I could care less about. Our kisses increase the intension of needing air. We broke apart our kiss. Inhaling and exhaling some heavy breathes. Alaric press his forehead on mine and grin from ear to ear, as if he gotten a early Christmas present.

"Glory." Alaric randomly said out of the blue.
"Wh-What." I stutter, still catching my breath after that kiss we had.
"My middle name is Glory." He chuckle.
"Alaric Glory Anderson. No one knows my middle name except my parents." Alaric peek my lips.

"And now you."

~~~💍~~~
Last Chapter of today!
Enjoy this chapter?
Give it a vote👍

Hope all of you have a wonderful Tuesday!

I will see you on Friday!
~~~💍~~~