💖~~Chapter 13~~💖

~~🐠~~
Don't mind the name, but that's a glimpse of the Moon Pack🐺

Enjoy the next chapter of "Her Human Mate"!
~~🐠~~

|Ava|
Alaric grab my arm.
"You are not leaving me, until you give me what I want." He demand me.
"And if I don't." I stared roughly at him.

Alaric pulled me on him. His lips almost hostile to mine. My wolf purr approvingly to Alaric's action.

He kept leaning in. My wolf need his kisses for I don't have the courage to do so. I push away flustering to his action.
"Alaric we can't." I move my head away.
"And why not?!" His wolf snap.
"Because I'm not ready!" I protest.
"Not ready?" Alaric whisper in disappointment.
I could tell Alaric wasn't satisfied and that is why I wasn't ready.
"If you weren't ready. Then why mark me?"
I back up a couple of steps. Shocked that he knew.
"How did you know?" I felt guilty.
"A couple of days back. I developed strength that I have never done before. My teethes are sharp now that I can bite into and out of the strongest bones. I had my suspicions, but it was a crazy thought, so I did my research. Over werewolves, real werewolves." His voice became husky.
I didn't know why, but it turn me on. I shook that sexuality away. Quivering to Alaric's words.
"Th-That's impossible!" I huff and puff.

Werewolf bond for a human takes time to get into their system. It would take at least a few weeks before they develop fangs! Then the research. The Moon Goddess destroy each piece of the history books that relates to our names and back stories. Did someone stole a few? No The Moon Goddess explain how she destroy all of the books and papers of history.
"You must be reading fiction articles, Alaric." I laugh nervously.
"If that's so, then read this!"
Alaric throws a book in my hands titled, "The Forbidden Woods." This cover brought back memories to when my father hand me down this book. He always told me that this book was handed to his family for many generations. How the moon goddess wrote her own story of her time of struggles.

I am unease over this book. My eyes couldn't bare looking at it. I couldn't move. The memories of why war broke between my pack and I couldn't figure out why! It crush me of not knowing of what happen then and what's going on in my pack now. I toss it back at him.
"I already known." I whisper sadly.
"What do you-"
"Look I have to get to class. I am more late than I thought." I try to skip the conversation, well when I said skip I meant running.

Did I get my ass chew by my teacher? Yes, yes I did and I'm proud of it. I'm proud of escaping my troubles over Alaric. In the inside I didn't feel as proud. He found out my secret and I just ran away from my problems.
"How dare you." My wolf howl.
"Running away like a coward. You are suppose to be the Luna not the omega!" She shout.
"I can't let him be in danger. Vampires are still searching for us. Remember?" I gave my explanation.
"Alpha Scar was nothing, but shame to his own pack." She stomp in humor.
"I know. He was hiding a unknown secret about my mother. Alpha Scar knew my mother very well. There was a spark in his eyes like he knew her more than "just-a-Luna". Was there more to them than just knowing their positions?"

~~~•//////////////////////////////////•~~~

I was freezing. Shivering in the cell that I didn't deserve to be in. I cough up blood. Werewolves should never be in a 35 degree temperature. Our wolf can not handle a 50 or below degree temperature. Our bones will crackle without moving. Shifting is the most important to our hybrid. If we don't move then we can not shift. During our shifting, keeps our blood pumping and our blood flowing. If it does not happen. We will fully disappear. When I mean disappear, it's not just your ordinary disappearance.

After not shifting for 8 years or more. The wolf inside the soul vanish, which brings our bodies to ashes. Suffering the death of our wolf.

You think rejection is bad? Experience the pain of losing a soul of your wolf. That's tragic.

A man kick the bar of the cell. Sharply looking up at him.
"What do you want." I growl violently at him.
"Watch it mutt. Be thankful the Alpha kept you alive. If he didn't you would be dead by seconds." His voice was threatening.
I looked away, sighing.
The man slid a plate with a slice of bread.
"Eat up, mutt."
How dare he? Abusing the future Luna to the Moon Pack.

Holding my growls in, I knew what would happen if I did growl at the Alpha beta. I took this chance to eat the bread with my mouth. My hands were tied up behind my back. My wolf hated the discomfort. I wanted to run, freely outside. We had to plan a escape.

"The Alpha wants to speak to you." Beta randomly spoken up.
My head shot up. My first thought was death.
"Let me take control my dear Ava." The she wolf tried to convince me, but I wouldn't let her. I didn't need anyone dying again.

I nod getting up off my spot. The beta held onto the chain, dragging me to the Alpha office.
"Am I in trouble, beta sir?" I ask politely.
"Your questions are to the Alpha. I have no right to answer." He tugs my chain signaling me to walk faster.

We walk into the office. I saw the same little boy at the corner of my eyes. He was organizing the book self mumbling a sentence under his breath. The Alpha stood in front of the tall glass window. Facing the town glimmering the sky of their lights.
"Alpha Scar, the girl." The beta announced.
"Oh yes, bring her to me." I felt the smirk forming to his lips.
"Yes Alpha."

The beta brought me next to the Alpha. Sighting the town crowed with people celebrating about things I didn't know.
"Do you know why you are here." He coldly spoke.
"No Alpha." I shyly utter at him.
"I have planned to set you free my dear." The Alpha kindly talked. My eyes widen to the sound of his voice.
I stand silent for him to continue.
"I should have known you are alike the women I known for ages. When I first saw you, you have remind me of a woman that come pass this territory every year." He softly told the story

"She was all the Alpha's dream of having her as our mate, but all the Alpha's got rejected except a man with a big heart and soul. A powerful Alpha that had the exact same color eyes as you do." He point at my silver eyes.
Silence.
"Dangerous." The Alpha whimper.
"Everyone fear silver eyes when the crystal wolf lead a army of warriors. Killing each vampire on the state just to murder their master." He look up to the sky.
"Alpha who was their master?" I asked carefully to not make a Alpha upset.
He stood silent for a couple of minutes, before Alpha Scar voice came out raspy.

"Her sister."

~~~•//////////////////////////////////•~~~

Was my mother with him before greeting my father at the time? Or was there a situation that I did not catch? And the silver eyes back story. Alpha Scar told the story as if silver eyes were special to our kind. Are they?

Many things I wish I knew. That I wish it wasn't a secret to hide. There had to be a puzzle to fix this together. I just have to find it. I need to search harder.

No matter what.

~~🍧~~
Did y'all enjoy this nightly chapter?🌟

If so here's a beautiful rose 🌹
Thank you for reading this chapter
Want more?
Tuesday update will be coming soon! 🕊

Until next time readers 🐺
~~🍧~~