💖~~Chapter 17~~💖

~~♉️~~
Love is not just butterflies, it is commitment. 💝

Song: Staring Me Down
Artist: Lindsay Dunn

Welcome back to another "Her Human Mate"🐺
Chapter 17! 🧸
~~♉️~~

|Ava|

"Glory." Alaric randomly said out of the blue.
"Wh-What." I stutter, still catching my breath after that kiss we had.
"My middle name is Glory." He chuckle.
"Alaric Glory Anderson. No one knows my middle name except my parents." Alaric peek my lips.
"And now you."
I was amuse by this.
"Claim him. Show everyone that he is ours!" My wolf demand me by growling.

My mind went back to my pack. What if my pack found this out? They won't be please for having a Luna with a human Alpha. Alpha's are suppose to be a natural born wolf with abilities stronger than any other wolves. Humans are not strong as we are. It is forbidden to have a human as a wolf. We all know humans who transform to werewolf may take a year or more. I have planned to see my parents before thanksgiving break. I can't let Alaric be killed.

"Alaric." His name purr out my mouth.
My eyes widen shutting my mouth with both of my hands. Alaric eyes darken pinning me down on the bed, growling desirably to me calling his name out. He went under my shirt. Those hands softly squeezed my breasts. I moan with pleasure. Then I stopped realizing what the hell was going on.
"We can't do this." I admittedly said.
"What do you mean? You're my mate and I thought.." I cut him off.
"You thought mating was actually having someone to love and fuck?" I raise a brow, confused.
"No, no! You're not a tool! Ugh this is hard to explain. I never been with someone I am serious about." Alaric kiss my neck, trailing up and down.
I wrapped my legs around them knowing my wolf is half controlling me.

"I'll teach you." I whisper.
Alaric nibbled my neck to my response. I gasp the feeling of his tongue travel down to my collarbone. He kept kissing my collarbone letting his hand roam to my ass. In the middle of it Alaric stop.
"I want to mark you as my mate." Alaric growl licking my collarbone.
"Goddess this is a turn on." I mumble to my wolf as she howl in a agreement.
"Go ahead. My wolf needed her mate for a very long time." I tug his hair.
"Do it." I growl loudly, ordering him to mark me as his.

Alaric sank his teeth inside my skin pressing his body onto of mine. I felt the pours of his DNA mix into mine. The feeling of intensity had my body burning. My nails dig Alaric's skin scratching his back making it bleed out. After Alaric was finish, he started to lick the mark for comfort. I tense up. My body didn't feel right I moaned and screamed. My emotions were unstable to know if I enjoyed it or if it was to painful to knowledge, what was happening to my body.

Alaric back away, his sharp teeth drip blood onto my collarbone. We breath heavily hearing both of our wolves calling out to each other. He held me tight sending a connection to our bond. My wolf made a little sound of pain. I wanted to ask what's wrong. Then a wave of heat increase my shoulder of all my scares. I muffled to the pain as a tear slide off my left silver eye. My shoulder twitch at the burning flame. I couldn't move this body of mine trying to sit up. I fell back down on the bed. I have to tell Alaric about this.

"Alaric I have to tell you something." My shaky hand touch his soft and warm cheek.
"What is it dear?"
Goddess when he had said dear, my heart rapidly skip.

My mind was cut off by the name he had called me. I relax and my face soften a bit. My wolf love Alaric calling us nicknames. Though my wolf was cut off by a flash of heat twisting our stomach. I groaned. I didn't have the guts to say it or tell him.
"It hurts."
"What hurts? Did I go to hard?!" Alaric panic.

The heat is too much to take in. I flip back and forth wanting the pain to stop. I grip my stomach wanting to scream at the top of my lungs. My wolf whimper at the pain as memories came to my vision.

~~•//////////////////////////////////•~~

"Mommy!" I jump on my mom giggling for the excitement that is bound to happen.
My mother did not get up or speak to me. I stopped what I was doing concerned for my mother.
"Mommy?" I tilt my head a bit sitting still on my mother's side.
"Not now dear." She grumble.
"But-"
"Come on, dearest daughter. Your mother needs some rest." My father picked me up and sat me back on the ground.
I cross my arms.

"Mommy promise to take me out." I felt betray.
"She's is very busy, one day you will understand. It is truly exhausting to be a Luna."
He picked me right back up leading us out of the room. My father bent down handing me a piece of chocolate.
"If being a Luna is not fun, then I don't want any part of it." I pout.
"You won't think of that once you get the position. You're just too young to understand the role." Father chuckled.

I stand silence knowing what everything that father tells me, is true. I sigh, maybe I might like being a Luna. For now I don't. A scream made my father almost drop me. He turned around with a shock look planted on his face.
"Selene." Father whisper in worry.
"Daddy?" I look up nibbling on my chocolate.
"Don't worry Ava. You're mother must be in pain of the heat." He explain with a sad smile.
"Heat? Like a heater?" I asked.
"No, no. A heat for female werewolves comes once a month. It happens once you been marked by your mate." He quickly says putting me back down.
"I will be right back. Go play with your dolls as daddy checks up on mommy." He runs out of my sight.
I stood there blinking many times to figure out if mommy was ok. Then a question pop up in my head that confused my poor childish self.

"What's a mate?"

~~•//////////////////////////////////•~~

Alaric stare deep in my silver eyes trying to find hints. He gave me a questionable look as if he was wondering about what is going on that was hurting me. I open my mouth and shut it. I have to tell him before it gets worse. Being in heat is like a human period, but hundred times extreme suffering. I gulp.

"I'm in heat."

~~💏~~
Happy Friday!
Enjoy that chapter?

Swipe up⬆️
For another chapter of "Her Human Mate"!
~~💏~~