💖~~Chapter 14~~💖

~~☃️~~
I need some food in my life 😋😂
You can all listen to the music if you want 🕊
Just want to share 💁‍♀️

Song: Candy
Artist: Doja Cat

~~•//I love this song//•~~

Now let's get back to "Her Human Mate"! 💖
~~☃️~~

|Ava|

"Her sister." The thought of her sister had me almost on my knees.
"That's not possible Alpha Scar. If the Crystal Wolf had a breed of werewolf in her blood. Then that means her sister has it too. Why would vampires bow down to an enemy?" He stared at the trees that follow the wind as the stars sparkle the night.

"Her sister wanted the same power as the crystal wolf. Her jealously controlled her body that form dark magic. Both wolves will forever hold that power. We can not stop her sister or the war that will forever go on, until the Crystal Wolf breaks the barrier of ice around her lifeless body." He finish saying.
"The Crystal Wolf is still alive?!" I was shocked. The legendary Crystal Wolf was alive to this day.

"How is she alive?! Rumors tells that she is frozen to bits!" I got confused.
"She won't be in there forever. I can feel it." He says turning to me.
"And rumors are just lies that spread bacteria." He walk back to his desk.
"I-"
"You may leave. Find your family."
He sat down grabbing paper work off the desk.
"Son show miss Ava the exit."

A little boy around age 10 stop organizing the books on the self. Nodding as he stare at me with the same cold hard red eyes as his father. I walk over to the boy bowing down appearing respect.
"Let's go." The boy said.
His voice quiver my skin. The boy was frozen with a motionless movement as if it was just a condition. How can a young ice cold boy be greater than his own father? This boy scares me more than the old man.

I follow behind him frighten to stay close.
"Right this way." The boy turn right.
"Why are you so bitter?" I asked, feeling confident.
He stood silent.
Why is everyone so dramatically silent in this pack.
"I declare you to never ask a question without my permission." And with that said there was nothing else to say. I let the atmosphere speak for me.

There was two tall dark oak double doors the same ones as the office doors.
"Isn't this the-"
The boy open the door. The smell of earthy fresh air making my wolf rumble for freedom.
"Leave." He demanded.
"For a young boy you sure are rude." I said about to walk out.
"I'm older than you." He gave me his blank expression.
"So doesn't mean you can be rude to other people." I recommended.
"I am the future Alpha. Father taught be to be powerful is to be colder than ice." He explained.
"Well being kind is powerful as well." I smile at him.

The boy stared me down. His red eyes had mix emotions as if he was arguing in his thoughts. His head straighten up crossing his arms. I felt uncomfortable to his stares and the way he stands in front of me with that expression.
"I'll think about it." He whisper.

The boy whisper enough for me to hear. My smiles spread wider I couldn't help, but to feel bubbly and warm.
"I thank you." I bow down.
My head slightly lift up to see him while still bowing.
"Future Alpha."
The boy try hard to not to smile and let out a chuckle. Though we all have moments where we can at least have a cheerful emotion. He began to chuckle and smile.
"Please call me Damien." He smiled a little.
"Well Damien I will see you soon. My pack must be searching their future Luna." I giggle.

There was a spark that gave me a tug in my chest. I have never felt fluster over a boy that can be cold hearted and warm heart equally together. To my thought this has to be the moon goddess fate.
"When I take over the Alpha position and you take your Luna position. I must have you as my mate and the future Luna to my pack." The boy blush as if this was new.
"I will love to be your mate and Luna to your pack." I agreed to his proposal.
"Then Luna, I wish you luck on your journey." He bows down.

"Soon we will meet again, Alpha."

~~•//////////////////////////////////•~~

"No mother, I haven't touch your wallet or seen your wallet. Why? Did you lose it?" I ask as I prep dinner.
"I can not find it. I remember having it on the table, but now it's gone." Mother retrace her steps.
"What about father?" I asked.
"He shouldn't. Your father told me I left it here on the table." She grumble.
What a lie. I know my step father took it. It's been two years without money on his packet.
"I suggest you ask him again, mother. I'm not accusing I just feel off about the situation." I crack the spaghetti in half.
I heard my mother sigh. She dial my father number into her phone, using my super hearing. The noodles start to boil as I steer them around.

The phone stop ringing.
"Please leave a message to-"
My mother throw her phone pressing her head against her palm.
"Goddamnit why doesn't he answer to my calls anymore." Mother grab her phone and placed it on the table.
"He's probably just busy, mother." I lie again under my own breath.
"You're right. Maybe I'm just overthinking. I'm sorry dear." Mother stands beside me wrapping her arm around my shoulder.
"Mother we all have moments where we overthink. I think spaghetti would clear that up." I smile playfully at her.

"You know me so well my dearest daughter." She let go of me opening up the cabinets that had plates inside. Mother snatched up two placing them down the counter.

I drain the spaghetti dumping it all into the drainer. I grab both sides of the drainer going up and down for the water to drip off the noodles. After it's dry, I put it right back into the pot opening up a jar of spaghetti sauce.
"Honey let me season it." Mother seasoned the noodles as I pour the sauce.
We both finish the food.

"Dinner is served." We glance at each other and laugh.
"We should do this more often." Mother said tossing the spaghetti on her plate.
"Oh yeah? I think we work good together."
We both grin eating our wonderful spaghetti we made together.

~~•//////////////////////////////////•~~

Tonight I began my search. Searching for my pack. I have to do it tonight, even if it's just a tiny clue to where they all are. I open up my black book bag stuffing things I needed on my journey. I put on some black jeans and a pink crop top sweater with checkers on the sleeves. I wore black boots to match my jeans.

I know this is a bad idea to sneak out during night time, but my mother will not allow me to go any father from home anyways. I decided to sneak out of the window. I thrown a rope, tie it on the pole of my bed.

I step onto the ground right after jumping down with my rope. I adjust my bag on my right shoulder now leaving the neighborhood. You must be thinking, what if my parents went in my room? They never go in my room and is your parents up a 3 in the morning? I doubt that.

"Shift!" My wolf bickar.
I ignore her.
The fact that I have not shift for 6 years. I realize the risk, but I can not trust my wolf to this state. I can not see another person dying because of me. Right now I will just explore on foot. I am going to find my pack.

First, I need that book back.

~~🕊~~
How is Ava going to get that book back?
Swipe up for the next chapter of "Her Human Mate"!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
~~🕊~~