Fun At The Park

Shaw

You were sitting on the grass with Thomas on your lap. Shaw was holding Emma with one arm and throwing a frisbee with his other hand. Emma smiled and clapped her hands every time Samuel jumped & caught the frisbee in his mouth!

Emma-''Yay!''

Shaw-''Great catch, Sam! Bring it back, boy!''

Sam brought it back and Shaw took the frisbee from him. Then Shaw threw the frisbee which made Sam run! But then Thomas jumped off your lap and ran after Sam.

You-''Thomas!''

You stood up as Shaw saw Thomas run by.

Emma-''Dada!''

Shaw-''I see, sweetie.''

You ran up to Shaw and you both saw Samuel wait for Thomas to get to him. Sam left the frisbee on the ground and Thomas tried to pick it up.

You-''Aww. That is too cute.''

Shaw-''Do you think he'll figure out that he needs to step off the frisbee in order to pick it up?''

You giggled as Shaw smiled.

Nick

You were sitting with Max on your lap as Nick was teaching Jack how to play catch. Nick gently tossed the ball over to Jack and he giggled every time he missed the ball.

Nick-''Don't worry, buddy. You'll catch it.''

You-''At least he's laughing about it and not feeling sad.''

Nick-''True.''

Jack picked up the ball and tossed it to Nick. Then Nick tossed it to Jack and he caught it!

You-''Yeah!''

Jack smiled in disbelief.

Nick-''You did it, Jack!''

Nick kneeled down in front of Jack and Jack jumped into Nick's arms. Nick gently fell down onto his back as Jack laughed.

Then Max jumped off your lap and ran over to them. Max jumped onto Nick's chest as he licked Jack's cheek.

You-''My boys.''

You got up and walked over to them.

You-''Time to go home for lunch.''

You picked up Jack & Nick stood up with Max in his arms.

Nick-''Oh, I think Jack needs to have his diaper changed.''

You-''I don't think it's Jack that smells like pee, Mr. Malloy.''

Nick-''What?''

You pointed to Nick's t-shirt. Nick looked down and saw a pee stain.

Nick-''Max!''

You-''I think he got too excited. Puppies have no control over their bladders.''

Jack-''Daddy is smelly.''

Nick-''Thanks.''

You laughed.

Jake

You were sitting with Skyler on your lap as Jake was teaching Benji how to play fetch.

Jake-''Alright. You see the ball, Benji?''

Benji wagged his tail.

Jake-''Ok. Go get it!''

Jake threw the ball but Benji just watched the ball until it stopped by a bush. Benji wagged his tail at Jake.

Jake-''Go get it!''

Benji just jumped in excitement and ran to Jake who was kneeling on the grass.

Jake-''Ok. This is gonna take a while.''

You burst out laughing.

Jake-''It's not that funny!''

You-''It is!''

Jake chuckled.

You-''Oh, man.''

You finally stopped laughing as Jake got up and walked over to get the ball.

Jake-''Let's try again.''

Jake walked back over to where he was and kneeled down.

Jake-''Ready, Benji?''

Then Skyler got up off your lap and walked over to Jake.

Skyler-''Daddy?''

Jake-''Yes, sweetheart?''

Skyler took the ball and gently tossed it a few feet away and Benji ran over & got it!

You-''Wow.''

Jake-''Well, I'll be damned.''

Skyler-''Yay! Jee, did it!''

Jake-''He did.''

Jake kissed Skyler's cheek as you smiled.