Home

Shaw

Shaw brought you home after you stayed at the hospital for a couple of days.

You-''It's good to be home.''

Shaw-''It's great to have you back home.''

Samuel barked in agreement making you smile.

Shaw-''Alright, let's go to the kitchen to make you a good meal. I'm sure you're tired of hospital food.''

You-''You have no idea.''

Both of you laughed as you walked into the kitchen. Samuel went outside into the backyard as Shaw picked you up and sat you down on the counter.

Shaw-''Now, you sit right here while I make you something to eat.''

Shaw was about to turn around but you stopped him.

You-''Wait.''

Shaw-''What is it, sweetie?''

You kissed Shaw.

You-''Thank you for saving my life.''

Shaw-''Technically the doctors saved you.''

You-''But they couldn't have done it without you giving your blood. You saved me just as much as they did. I'll always be greatful to you for that.''

Shaw smiled.

Shaw-''And I'll always be greatful to still have you in my life.''

You smiled. Shaw kissed you and you both hugged each other.

You-''I love you, Shaw.''

Shaw-''I love you too, Y/N.''

Shaw kissed your forehead making you smile.

Nick

You brought Nick home after he stayed at the hospital for a few days.

You-''Alright, you're off from work for a couple of weeks so, please take it easy and be careful.''

Nick-''You're talking to a paramedic, sweetheart. When am I not careful?''

You-''Fine. But only call me at work for emergencies.''

Nick-''I promise.''

You-''Thanks.''

You kissed Nick's cheek. You were about to walk to the kitchen but Nick stopped you.

Nick-''Wait a minute.''

You-''What is it?''

Nick wrapped his arms around you and kissed you.

Nick-''Thank you for saving my life.''

You smiled.

Nick-''And for saving Jay's life.''

You-''Heller already shot you...I couldn't let him shoot Jay. I feel like his my big brother too.''

Nick-''Awesome. But still....thank you for being so amazing and brave. I love you, Y/N.''

You-''I love you too, Nick.''

You and Nick kissed.

Jake

A few days after your surgery, Jake was busy packing your things in the living room because he figured you'd come around to collect your things after you find out where you're currently living. The doorbell rang making Jake walk over to the door and he opened it.

Jake-''Oh, wow.''

Jake smiled when he saw you standing there.

You-''Hi, Jake.''

Jake-''Come in.''

You-''Thanks.''

You walked in and Jake closed the door.

Jake-''I wasn't expecting you to be here so soon. I'm still busy packing your things.''

You-''Oh.''

Jake-''I guess the doctors told you about your condition.''

You-''They told me yesterday that I lost my memory of the last two years. But they only told me because I couldn't understand why I had so many pictures of myself and a man on my phone.''

Jake realised you were talking about him.

You-''The same man who knew my name when I didn't even give it to him.''

You smiled as Jake remembered he said your name at the hospital when you didn't tell him your name.

Jake-''I'm sorry I couldn't tell you who I was. The doctors said it wouldn't be good for you.''

You-''I understand. You know, I've been staring at these pictures for the last couple of days and I....''

You paused.

You-''I realised how in love we were.''

Jake smiled.

You-''I should actually say how in love we are. But I....I'm so sorry I can't remember you, Jake.''

You started crying and Jake wrapped his arms around you.

Jake-''Hey, it's going to be alright.''

Jake wiped away your tears.

Jake-''Hey, we'll take it one day at a time, ok?''

You nodded.

You-''I guess so. Well, then we should start by unpacking everything and putting them where they were.''

Jake-''What?''

You-''I know it's going to take time but I can't get my memory back if I'm not around the memories I lost.''

Jake smiled realising that made a lot of sense.

You-''Besides, how else am I going to remember the man that I love if I don't spend time with him?''

Jake-''I agree. But if things get too overwhelming....you gotta let me know.''

You-''I know. Two years is a long time.''

Jake-''But you know what the best part is about this entire situation?''

You-''What's that?''

Jake-''I get to watch you fall in love with me again.''

You kissed Jake's cheek.

You-''I can't wait to fall in love with you again.''

You and Jake smiled. Then you both unpacked your things.

WWE Movie Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें