Favourite Halloween Memory

Shaw

You & Shaw were sitting in the living room with Emma sitting on Shaw's lap. You would get up every time the doorbell rang to hand out candy to the kids.

Shaw-''Just think, in a few years time....Emma will be trick or treating.''

You-''True. But I don't want her to grow up too fast.''

Shaw-''Me too.''

You both smiled at Emma.

Shaw-''Hey, what was your favourite Halloween memory as a kid?''

You-''Oh, wow. Well, I guess it would be when I was 10. Myself and Shelley dressed up as Belle & Cinderella and our dads took us trick or treating. They were dressed up as princes.''

Shaw-''That's great.''

You-''It was.''

Shaw-''Maybe Emma and I can dress up as a prince and princess one year.''

You smiled.

Nick

You & Nick were sitting in the living room with Jack as Jay was handing out candy to the kids. Jay walked back in and sat down.

Jay-''You know, I don't get it.''

You-''Get what?''

Jay-''Our parents teach us to not take candy from strangers. And yet, that happens all night long on Halloween.''

Nick-''I think Halloween is an exception.''

Jay-''I guess.''

You-''So, you never enjoyed Halloween, Jay?''

Jay-''I loved Halloween as a kid. Nick & I would go trick or treating together and eat candy until our stomachs hurt.''

Nick smiled.

You-''What was your favourite Halloween memory together?''

Nick-''I think ours was when we dressed up as Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees.''

Jay-''Oh, yeah. We were in high school. We scared so many people that night. It was hilarious!''

You all laughed.

Jake

You & Jake were sitting in the living room with Skyler. Amanda walked back in from handing out candy and sat down next to Lily.

Amanda-''Those kids are adorable.''

Lily-''I remember when the 3 of us would go trick or treating together.''

Jake-''We were The 3 Musketeers once.''

You-''That's awesome. What was your favourite Halloween memory together?''

Amanda-''It was when the 3 of us were pirates.''

Lily-''Oh, yeah! We collected so much candy that night....our pumpkin buckets were almost overflowing.''

Jake-''We were all in bed the next day with stomach aches from eating too much candy.''

Amanda-''Our mom took the rest of our candy away.''

Lily-''But we had candy hidden in our rooms.''

Jake-''Good times!''

You all laughed.