Oops (2 Years Old)

Shaw
You, Shaw & Emma were all sitting having dinner when Emma saw Thomas in the dinning room doorway.

Thomas started jumping up and down which made Emma wave her arms around. But then she accidently hit the edge of her bowl of food and the food went flying onto your chest!

You-''Oh!''

Shaw-''Are you ok?''

You-''I'm fine. Luckily, her food isn't warm.''

Shaw looked at Emma.

Emma-''Oops.''

You & Shaw smiled knowing it was an accident.

Shaw-''I think Thomas needs to go sit outside with Sam when we eat from now on.''

You-''I'm gonna go change my shirt. Be right back.''

Shaw-''Alright.''

Shaw looked at Emma.

Emma-''Sorry, Daddy.''

Shaw just smiled at her.

Nick
You were busy doing the dishes and you could hear Jack playing in the hallway with his building blocks. Then Nick got home and walked into the kitchen.

Nick-''Hey, sweetheart.''

You-''Oh, hi.''

Nick-''Uh, can I ask you something?''

You-''Sure''

Nick-''Do you know that Jack is drawing on the walls with his crayons?''

You-''What?!''

You walked into the hallway and saw drawings on both sides of the hallway.

You-''Jack, what are you doing?''

Jack-''Oops.''

You & Nick kneeled down and saw Jack looking really sad.

You-''Alright, this was the first time so....I'll consider this a mistake. But you do not do this again, ok?''

Jack nodded.

You-''Nick, clean it up.''

Nick-''Why me?''

You-''Cause I'm still doing the dishes and Jack isn't gonna clean this mess.''

You smiled and went back to the kitchen.

Jake
You got home from work, walked into the kitchen and saw Jake finishing up dinner.

You-''Hey, you.''

Jake-''Hey, sweetheart. How was work?''

Jake kissed you.

You-''Not too busy. Where's Skyler?''

Jake-''I checked on her a moment ago. She and Benji are in the bedroom.''

You walked into the bedroom and saw that Skyler had made a mess with a few different colours of your lipstick.

You-''Oh, my gosh. Jake!''

Jake rushed in.

Jake-''What is it?''

Jake saw Skyler with different coloured lipstick on her forehead and cheeks.

Skyler-''Oops.''

You picked her up.

You-''Sweetheart, you can't do that with Mommy's make-up.''

Jake-''I swear she was playing with Benji a moment ago.''

You-''It's alright. It's just lipstick. I'll go wash her off.''

Jake smiled as you took Skyler to get cleaned up.