Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Start from the beginning

But, I still need to betray him. And I will.

Dabi was about to speak again, when his eyes widened.

Before I could ask what was happening, he quickly yanked me into his arms, away from the wall I was leaning against.

I heard the whooshing of a knife hit the wall where I just was, which could only mean one thing.

My eyes whipped around at Toga, who was sitting on the couch, dangling another dagger between her fingers.

She was looking at me with an unreadable expression in her eyes, as well as a small smirk plastered on her face.

I furrowed my brows at her in confusion, not understanding why she threw a dagger at my head.

She hasn't done something like that since we met.

"Toga!? What the hell?!" I yelled, wriggling myself free from Dabi's arms.

Toga was quiet for a moment, studying my face, before she tossed her other dagger on the couch.

She slowly got up and walked over to me, standing inches away from my face.

"It's good to have you back, Margo." She stated sweetly. A little too sweetly.

Even though her words conveyed a sense of warmness, her tone was ice cold....and I don't know why.

I felt uneasy, not liking the fact that I didn't know where I stood with her right now.

Was she suspicious of me? Did I slip up on one of my lies?

Before I could question it further, I heard Shigaraki's voice from the other room.

"Is that Margo I hear?" He called out, sauntering into the room now.

I gave him a small smile, still a little on edge from Toga's behavior.

What was she thinking? Has she told the other league of villains members her thoughts? Was everyone just playing me right now? Was this all just a set up to kill me—

My thoughts were cut off as Shigaraki came over to me, studying my face and body thoroughly.

Shit. What was he looking for!? Cameras? Ear pieces. He knew, didn't he? He knew I switched sides, and that I was working for Sir Nighteye. This mission was dead in the water now, and so was I—

"—You..." he started off lowly, causing me to hold my breath, out of anxiety.

Damn it. This was it, I bet. I'm dead.

I dreadfully waited for Shigaraki to continue his sentence....afraid for whatever was going to come next.

"You........gained a little weight. What are they feeding you over there at UA?" He chuckled obnoxiously, picking apart my body now.

Phew. That's all it was. I don't think he was suspicious of my intentions. Yet.

But even so....you're a dick, Shigaraki.

"I think it looks good on her. She looks a lot healthier than when I first found her." Dabi chimed in, his icy blue eyes trailing over my body.