Crap! But it's their kids

(I really miss writing about the rayllum kids, the most precious Twins, Calya and Harrow. I like to think that they were born outta the love I have for rayllum and the chaotic energy me and my sister radiate >:3, they both care for each other but of course love to annoy each other too and creat chaos and mischief . So now i would like to write this crap chapter based on something me and my sis did.) 

It was an important day, King Ezran or how Calya and Harrow liked to call him uncle Ezym was visiting . They were helping they're father with cooking the meat and chicken on the grill.

"Kids would you watch the grill while I go help your mother?" Callum asked.

"Sure dad!" Harrow said. "No problamo, go help mum" Calya said hurrying his dad to enter the house.

As Callum left the twins got bored, and soon enough an idea struck them.

"Hey sis you thinking what I'm thinking?" Harrow gave a smirk to his sister as he looked at the fire on the grill.

"Oh hell yeah"  Calya said with a mischievous smile looking at the fire too. "I'll go get some paper!" Calya zoomed into the house and grabbed an old notebook.

When Calya came back with paper, her brother grabbed some pages and lit them on fire.

"Hey look, I'm the fire king or queen?!"He laughed as the fire consumed the paper, and then Harrow threw it to the ground before burning his hand.

"Pfft you sure are, wait but isn't the sunfire queen, Janai? Our grand aunt's wife?" Calya asked.

"Oh yeah, it's funny how much royalty their is in our family" Harrow said sitting down on a chair.

"Well anygays"  Calya said as she grabbed some paper pages and created a sorta cup while she picked up grass and started putting it inside the paper cup.

"Lets BURn this motherfucking weed!" She laughed while the cup of paper full of grass lit up.

"Bruh, we be smoking that shit" Harrow joked, the both started laughing not realizing that the thing really was getting lit.

"If we are burning grass, isn't it like bunt or something?" Calya chuckled

"What are you two doing?!" It was their mother Rayla.

"Oh shit" whispered Calya, trying to turn off the fire.

"Fire spells?" Harrow said with a nervous smile.

"You kids are a serious handful" Rayla said.