sleepy

(The war had ended and Callum and Rayla have been dating for a while)

It was a suny day, a soft breeze ruffled the green grass of summer, the birds sang their song from their nest happily and the delicious smell of the flowers went with the wind. Callum and Rayla were by the shadow of a tree, laying down together and holding hands. They were both looking up and watching the clouds pass by, searching for forms in the sky, giggling, and slowly falling asleep.

"Hey Rayla look at that one it looks like Bait!"Callum laughed as he pointed up at the sky lazily.

"oh yeah and that one looks like a dragon" she giggled.

Callum looked at her, oh how much he loves her smile, that sweet smile, her soft white hair, and those wonderful lilac eyes, he just sighs and gives her hand a little squeeze.

"I'm so glad the war is over" Rayla said turning to hug him and rest her head on his chest.

Worry and concern filled Callum's mind what if people reject us for this? He thought.

Rayla well knowing him and her having the same thought, she sat up.

"I know what you are thinking Callum, it doesn't matter what happens but that i love you with my dear heart" she gave him that smile that made his heart skip a beat.

"I love you too Rayla" he nuzzled her.

"You're dork Callum" she squishes his face and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm your dork" he said before kissing her on the lips.

Rayla got all flustered for his actions and melted into blushing mess.

"I love when you just get all flustered when i kiss you" he gave her a smirk

"OH, so know you want to play rough ya little coward?" She said pushing him.

He held onto her, making them both fall to the ground.

"Yeah i am a coward but you love me and that's all that will ever matter to me.....well our kids will too" he joked giving her smile.

"Well i'm glad they'll be our kids, i bet they'll be as intelligent and kind like you" she ruffled his hair and kissed him.

"And they'll be beautiful and strong like you" he said kissing back.

(A little while later)

They layed down at the grass Rayla's head on Callum's chest, Callum passed his hand through Rayla's hair. They both slowly drifted asleep happily having the thought of a bright future, with the person they loved.

Oki humans UwU it's 11 something when i published this but I'm done! This idea had been hanging in my mind for a long while but i finally finished yay and the YouTube video is my anxiety helper this guy channel give me life and i recommend it to you guys :3 music goes perfect for this soft chapter