angst

I'm going to make you guys suffer, i'm just saying that you never know when angst is going to have a sad ending :) sorry but i like to make people suffer sometimes.

*thud* Rayla hit the ground hard, she didn't actually know what happened she just remembered the adrenaline rushing through her veins and the thought of Callum. She was shot on her right side by a group of earthblood elves, they were angry with them saying that it was a trap and they pointed an arrow to Callum's chest but Rayla got in the way. She was now far away from them and Callum had dragged her to a cave.

"Rayla please stay with me" Callum held onto her, his scarf rapped around her wound.

The scarf was helping stop some bleeding but it didn't help much.

"Rayla, promise me you won't go" Callum desperately held onto her keeping her as close as possible to him.

"Ca...Call.." she tried to talk but every effort she did sent a wave of pain.

"Rayla no,please stay with me,Zym needs you....I need you" he paused for a second, his feelings for her had grown so much since he first met her, he fell in love with her and wouldn't let her go, at this point Callum was crying and shaking.

"Callum..." Rayla put her hand on his cheek cleaning his tears and gently rubbing her finger in his cheeks. She loved him so much her big dumb human

"Rayla... this's all my fault" he grabbed her hand and fell for her touch.

"Callum this isn-.." Blood came out of her mouth, her soft gaze fell on Callum's.

"NO, Rayla please stay don't do this to me" he said.

" i love you Callum..." Rayla said giving her last strength  to hug him.

"I love you too Rayla, so much" held closer to her hoping this would save her but it didn't Rayla took her last breath, hand falling into the ground and two sad princess left alone.

I wrote this bitch so fast , but have some angst DerpyDragonNarwhales this's for ya fam :)